Sign in to follow this  
azinwa

Gas Prices

I saw $7.95/gallon over the weekend.

It was for Sunoco 104.

94 is 3.05 here. I personally hope fuel tops out at about 10 per gallon.

BTW can you guys click some more banners ;)

3.09 for 87 out where i live and 1-2 miles from there all the way into town its 3.14+ for 87 .... make me love to live just outside of the main city

and this is the reason you should all have some kind of n/a beater that is good on gas and you don't mind running crap gas in

I just paid .25 cents to fill up my tubes with air, and paid $600.00 on my CC

Paying off CC debt, priceless ;) :rolleyes:

Guest Jena

B)-->

QUOTE(Plan B @ May 16 2006, 01:45 PM)

Paying off CC debt, priceless ;):rolleyes:

I bet you feel better too, getting all that exercise and stuff and stuff.

Maybe I should sell myDSM and buy a bike.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Plan B @ May 16 2006, 01:45 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I bet you feel better too, getting all that exercise and stuff and stuff.

Maybe I should sell myDSM and buy a bike.

It's amazing how good it feels to ride, but it does it tiring :) paying off the CC debt is so awesome :D

2.99 9/10 - 3.06 9/10

i always put in the best stuff available after my car has been sitting while at school. That sucked. 11 gallons, 35 bucks

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Plan B @ May 16 2006, 10:45 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Edited by Kashif

One thing however that really pissed me off the other day. POLICE! They are driving around in big SUVs and the chiefs have their Suburbans, and they drive around with just one person in each one... cause we are footing the bill for their gas, so what do they care? Now that is rediculous.

THe police get a break on gas though. They dont have to pay the 50 cent per gallon tax (at the most depending on the state) for gas. So really they can still afford those cars and trucks (somewhat).

This is just the gas companies gouging again. They did it during the hurricanes and they are doing it again. Why wouldnt they, Congress did nothing the first time. Record profits again this quarter? We will see in a few weeks.

I'm not really hurting on the whole gas price issue. Yeah obviously it sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an immediate change slightly after oh, I don't know January of 2009...maybe February at the latest. Anyhow, I have always been on the understanding with all my cars, (camry, accord, sentra and now c70), that you should stick to one octane and never switch because it confuses the computer. So I have been using 89 religiously in my t5 c70. For the first time in months, I put 93 in my car and just about everytime I start it up it kinda sputters for a couple of seconds and then idles just fine. What the hell did I do wrong??? Should I just stay at 89, 91, or 93 in the t5? I don't wanna f&ck up my car.

Fuel prices are not going back down. Why would they? They have proven the market will bare this price. I hope fuel goes to 20 dollars a gallon. Maybe then we will stop seeing Neons that are faster than Rs and less american cars getting 40hp per liter.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Plan B @ May 16 2006, 10:45 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Grant

Buy a pump for your bike that's what I did. I can fill my tubes for as long as I want. Constant 48 psi on the mountain bike.

Pumps cost money, I just go to the local bike shop and us theirs ;) Hippie bike shop owners FTW :D ;)

So the Anti-Starbucks crowd is now up to $8 a cup! IT'S OUTRAGEOUS, (if it were true)!

Edited by RAzOR