Sign in to follow this  
azinwa

Gas Prices

LMAO @ you americans complaining about petrol prices.

To fill up the T5 here in the UK costs me 99.9p a litre for 98ron Shell Optimax. So if the tank is nearly empty its around £65 to fill up.

:rolleyes: I thought about that too.

I need around US $100.00 to fill up a tank, same goes for the MB grocery getter, Darn!

Edited by galion

To fill up the T5 here in the UK costs me 99.9p a litre for 98ron Shell Optimax. So if the tank is nearly empty its around £65 to fill up.

Yeah, but don't you guys get free health care and 4 hour work weeks and other nice govt freebies vs us complaining Americans? Or am I thinking of Germans, Canadians, etc?

just paid $3.11/gallon for 93 octane Shell.

/em prays for 8 dollar per liter petrol and 500 dollar a month ISPs

us Americans tend to drive more... i'm pretty sure anyway. Everything is so spread out compared to Europe.

anywho,

Gas now is around 3.10 for regular (87oct i believe)

its costing me $51+ to fill up on 93 octane down here in florida. not to bad yet

Yeah, but don't you guys get free health care and 4 hour work weeks and other nice govt freebies vs us complaining Americans? Or am I thinking of Germans, Canadians, etc?

Slater you thinking Canadian all except the 4 hour work week. But we do get Govt freebies and Health care. :P

I just had a VS guy staying here for a few days and he almost passed out when he saw our gas prices.

2 USD per liter now, that´s almost 8 bucks per gallon! Maybe you understand why we complain? :)

/Mike

Why are you complaining? Isn't Sweden a liberal utopia? The cost of gasoline certainly has little to do with what you are paying. If the liberals took over in the US, we would be paying the same price. Experiencing other peoples misery makes liberals happy.

Why are you complaining? Isn't Sweden a liberal utopia? The cost of gasoline certainly has little to do with what you are paying. If the liberals took over in the US, we would be paying the same price. Experiencing other peoples misery makes liberals happy.

Sad but true. I few years ago I used to spend half my salary on gas and it´s getting worse every year.

But the state are right at one point, we drive less with these prices.

/Mike

Sad but true. I few years ago I used to spend half my salary on gas and it´s getting worse every year.

But the state are right at one point, we drive less with these prices.

/Mike

Sure at $8/gal who would want to drive?

If you can't afford to purchase fuel, can you shop at a store?

With less customers purchasing goods, would there be a need for business people to travel and gather to exchange new ideas or start new business plans?

With less customers shopping for goods or services due to high energy costs that is now causing unemployment to escalate, would there be any possibility of getting an increase in wages for you the individual to afford these new fuel rates?

If the general economy is now in a slump over these high energy prices, would there be a need for business to hire or retain workers?

If the economy is in a recession over high fuel costs and there is no economic growth to produce taxable income to sustain federal social welfare programs, which political party would further raise your tax rate to maintain the status quo and which one would cut wasteful programs to reduce the size of government or cut taxes to stimulate economic growth?

There is no successful economy in our world where affordable energy is not included in the working model. Our global economy is dependant on the sustained use of petroleum. Too many politicians are quick to point a finger of blame on others and accept zero responsibility for their actions which led to this predicament. All of this was foreseen to happen years ago but the elected politicians purposely chose to not have a viable energy policy. If the elected politicians continue to allow fuel costs to rise beyond affordability yet deny energy producers ways to allow exploration or increasing refinery capabilities, remember that

THE VOTER/WORKER/BUSINESS OWNER HAS NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELF!!!

$2.71 for Sunoco 93. I would pay the $7.00 some other place wanted for the 110 octane, if the savage that works there could tell me if it was unleaded or not. I welcome higher gas prices. Should get some of the riff-raff off the road, and back into their trailers.

:tup: $3.14 for 91 oct. SCOREE!!! :tup:

(Plan B @ Jun 14 2006, 01:45 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Pumps cost money, I just go to the local bike shop and us theirs ;) Hippie bike shop owners FTW :D;)

the shop where I worked had a free compressor :o :D

Edited by rodrigo

prices went down a considerable amount lately, 2,64 for 93 close to my house, and 2,46 for regular, but i never put regular