Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARKSIDE

Eurosport Tuning

EST has many parts for 850/70 Series Volvo, including downpipes, exhaust systems, intercoolers, etc. Plus the wealth of information that is given when inquiring about certain parts in priceless... They also stock parts for almost every other series volvo, including parts for BMW, Volkswagen, and Audi. Check em' out...

i did and bought a full cat back exhaust fot my s70 and wow im so happy i did!!!! sounds great and isnt to big/rice and was easy to install my self. it took a long time to ship but they helped me with any questions i had about it and were nice every time. they also put littel stickers in with the exhuast :) they look good. i will more then likely buy from them again.

EST makes a quality exhaust system, I have their 3" downpipe and I am very happy with its simple design and interchangeability (test pipe/cat).

i recently bought floating two piece cross drilled rotors from frank with some hawk hps pads and the service and price was great.

mike

Guest S7013g

I bought my strut brace from EST. It is a great strut brace.

I just had a problem with customer service. They didn't feel like updating me on where my part was. And took them a few days to respond to me each time. Finally got the part after a month.

Franks a great guy very helpful and honest! I never had a problem with any parts, excellent quality.

Thanks!

NOWADAY, I GOT 'ULTRA-FLO AIR INTAKE SYSTEM' FROM EST.

THEY, ESPECIALLY FRANK, WAS SO KIND THAT I CAN GET IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS IN JAPAN :lol:

I'M GOING TO GET SOME MORE MODS FROM EST NOW :rolleyes:

2-3563-23937-l-ffTyA91PhMgrLQ9utPw6Pw.jp

Frank is the man, the products are great and his service is awesome.

OH yea... bought exhaust from him in May. Kit is awesome and he is a great guy. Would do business w/ again. Fo' sho.

dual exhaust kit and downpipe are very nice

good communication from Frank

bought and installed his intake and grill recently. looks great. i could of used a little better instructions on the intake but i'm stupid though.

have his coil kit and tune up kit to do next.

mike

+1

A+ Service.

Many thanks to Frank for responding quickly to an e-mail inquiry. Ordered my intake kit for a dyno run next weekend, and Frank even made sure it was shipped 3-day service so that I could have it by dyno day!

I echo everyone's comments on EST. I have purchased two catback sport exhausts from Frank. He beat a recent 20% sale at IPD! Frank is great to deal with and very responsive to e-mail questions. I will make future purchases from EST.

+1

got the intake installed this weekend

took literally 20 minutes

hardest part was taking out the airbox

looks great

I had bought a set of cross drilled two piece floating rotors off frank some time ago. After approx 9000 miles i developed a slight vibration. I took them to a machinest and saw they were out a little. I contacted frank with my concerns and he was great about getting this resolved. I gave him the rotors at carlisle this year and he sent them back to KVR. KVR initially said the vibration was from a build up of brake dust. I really didn't accept that but was willing to try and work with everybody. Yesterday i received my rotors back and Frank was able to get them to give me new rotors( my old hats). This is how you handle customers.

thank you very much frank.

mike