Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prasamin

Socal Tries To Do It Better V2 Pictures

I see Alex is still sporting a Maine plate :P

Planning a return, perhaps?

lol, yeah I still haven't gotten it registered in California yet Phil. But I can't say I miss the weather back East!

I see Alex is still sporting a Maine plate :P

Planning a return, perhaps?

name one good reason Alex would return to the yeast coast?

First of all, much thanks to Mike and the household for hosting this great event. I was THAT close of not making it but man, I'm glad I did. I have a few pictures from the LA drive up but I don't have any pics once I got there because I was having too much fun driving and I figure everyone else will be taking the same pictures anyways.

Definitely looking forward to the next one. And hopefully I'll have extra things to show you guys.

NICE dude!!!! San pedro rules!!!! Im Slav so i have lots of family down in Pedro. hope u like it man.

IPB Image

Two very mean looking volvos. I gota say, when you see Jason or Pras's wagon roll by you, you know they mean business.

Had lots of fun guys, I brought my camera but was too lazy to take any shots. Very nice to see some of you guys again and meet alot of new faces.

Nobody got pics of my [which was my first attempt w/FWD] burnout?

Had lots of fun guys, I brought my camera but was too lazy to take any shots. Very nice to see some of you guys again and meet alot of new faces.

Nobody got pics of my [which was my first attempt w/FWD] burnout?

Just video, if somebody wants to host it, PM me

name one good reason Alex would return to the yeast coast?

Soooo done with the Rust Coast. Thinking of winter makes me shudder.

I've got some video in need of editing. Of course the battery died half-way through the twisties on our drive. Later probably than sooner as I move at the speed of molasses on these things.

Joe's new ride

IPB Image

DAMN STRAIGHT, it's what i got till i finish my 850!

I am a poking monkey when it comes to climbing stuff.

andy, "joe, take pics from the top"

me, "okay, brb"

andy, "where did joe go"

me, "Hello!"

people, "look, it's a bird! it's a plane! no, it's joe."

Here's the Video of Patty burning out that Jason took.

http://www.agatg.com/unijoe/videos/Pat_Burnout.MP4 (right click, save as, openable in winamp)

HA HA HA...NOICE. Thank god multiple people got that on video...Im trying to figure out how to get the footage from Mike but unfortunately it's not digital....I'll find a way soon tho

BTW- I need a good picture of my car (side view) so I can show off the new wheels...I don't feel like going around town and taking some but prolly will tomorrow night

HA HA HA...NOICE. Thank god multiple people got that on video...Im trying to figure out how to get the footage from Mike but unfortunately it's not digital....I'll find a way soon tho

by the way- I need a good picture of my car (side view) so I can show off the new wheels...I don't feel like going around town and taking some but prolly will tomorrow night

post those side pics, i want to see them.

and get online mofo