Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Franke

And Yet Again, Another Major Problem...

that's almost unbelievable Adam, I hate to hear about all the shit you've had to deal with lately. Hope something goes your way soon buddy :)

EST's splitter

I believe they've already started making them

And I hate Koons. The one in Owings Mills on reisterstown rd? I know where your car is going if it needs body work........a place called Canby Motors. Koons sends all of their cars there.

so, if that thing from EST is REAL CF, why the hell does it weigh 60lbs?

That effing blows adam, but thats the price you pay when riding low. My buddy with a slammed vw has put 2 oil pans on now.. ;)

Check with your insurance as that may be covered under comprehensive. God Bless :)

Dunno if it'll cover a modded car. Not sure they even really know about it.

Oh man that definitely sucks the big one. I was dumb the other day... took my car through the automatic car wash. I don't even do that often, but I forgot to put down the antenna.... damn thing took it right off! Anyway... wayy off topic... hope its not too much to fix. Good luck man.

Dunno if it'll cover a modded car. Not sure they even really know about it.

You can always try and it will not hurt to do so. God Bless :)

Sorry to hear of the damage. Makes me think of a line I heard from a comic: "They say, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But what if you were in a VD clinic? Then life didn't exactly give you lemons." Anyhow, I'm sure you'll bounce back and make it even better. I've always thought highly of your car & taste.

Regarding the insurance, my Tahoe was smashed in the front end and I had $500 aftermarket HID's on it which needed to be replaced. I have Allstate, and they said that they would cover up to $1000 (per incident) of aftermarket parts that weren't part of the standard policy. They do have additional coverage for aftermarket parts that you can add to the standard policy, which I do not have. I had no problem getting the HID's replaced since I had the original receipt.

Hope that's a silver lining in your cloud. Keep ya head up.

Koons wants $981 plus tax for the repair. A new lip is $295 from EST plus shipping. Mother farkin rocks on my mother farkin highway.

Koons wants $981 plus tax for the repair. A new lip is $295 from EST plus shipping. Mother farkin rocks on my mother farkin highway.

holyi shit! Just buy a pan and put it on yourself, it's really f'ing easy..

What is that sticking out of your front air vents in the spoiler? Radar?

holyi stuff! Just buy a pan and put it on yourself, it's really f'ing easy..

I would (like $380 for the pan), but then I'd have to get it towed to wherever I'd do the work. Besides, I think it's too late and my dad already authorized them to go ahead and do it.

What is that sticking out of your front air vents in the spoiler? Radar?

Laser jammers.

I would (like $380 for the pan), but then I'd have to get it towed to wherever I'd do the work. Besides, I think it's too late and my dad already authorized them to go ahead and do it.

Laser jammers.

380 for the pan and 500 for labor on a job that takes an hour tops?! :blink: Plus oil and gasket material, but still..

Laser jammers.

wow, I thought the rock was so bad it cracked the internals out of both of your lower bumper vents. I, too, would do the pan yourself. I used to have an aircooled VW with 9 inches of drop and lost oil pans quarterly.