Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volvoson

Next NWC Meet - Septermber 10th Work?

i am going over to pick it up from southcenter in the mourning (dont know what time but hopefully early), and then after that i was going to head up to west seattle to a friends house for a couple of hours and then go over to suquamish. so if you would like to give me a shout any time today, i'd be down to meet up

206-724-5460

ok, i go through the bottom on west seattle on my way to work around 2 ish. let me know if u are still around.

206 335 7690

Brian

wait!!! suquamish??? ive got a cabin over at indianola. i used to go to suquamish for fireworks hahaha

ok, i go through the bottom on west seattle on my way to work around 2 ish. let me know if u are still around.

206 335 7690

Brian

wait!!! suquamish??? ive got a cabin over at indianola. i used to go to suquamish for fireworks hahaha

if your ever over here just give me a shout, its a small world. i will mos def give you a call, will you have the 240, i wanna see it more than you wanna see the yellow :D

if your ever over here just give me a shout, its a small world. i will mos def give you a call, will you have the 240, i wanna see it more than you wanna see the yellow :D

yeh ill most likely have it, i dont see why not. im prolly gonna be over at Kito AUto Sports for a bit tomorrow. but after that nothing till 2 when i have to get to work down at SeaTac. give me a shout man.

B

yeh ill most likely have it, i dont see why not. im prolly gonna be over at Kito AUto Sports for a bit tomorrow. but after that nothing till 2 when i have to get to work down at SeaTac. give me a shout man.

B

You guys should both just stop by Seattle Volvo.

hmmmm. if we meet up early enough we might be able to do that Danny. ill give ya a call. also there is something i might need to snag from teh dealer as well my friend.

B

I would like to arrange to get all 3 yellow wagons together at one time. Difficult because one guy is extremely hard to get a hold of.

email that guy, i wonder if he got the car all fixed.
He did. New engine, turbo and it has been fully repainted. The problem is actually contacting him. It takes him MONTHS to repsond to emails I send him.

it was in the shop and it ended up taking a little longer than i thought, and the 240 is on blocks in the garage at the moment <_<

i will be around seattle tuesday if you wanna see it?

I saw it....it was at Barrier SC this AM....black wheels n all....turtle sticker on the moonroof?

yeah that was me, and i thin i saw you, no more turtle sticker, my GF put that on when i wasn't home, and i replaced it with a volvo moose, f'n turtles

hey spencer, let me know next time u come to seattle, we should meet up for sure man.

Brett: i work in Seatac and am all around Renton/Tukwila/Kent area everyday. look for a big box truck that either has holiday Inn, big lots, or BullDog Express written on the side, 1 outta 6 its me man. ill keep an i out for u in the squad car, if i see u, im pulling u over for litter and litter and litter and litter and.......

B