Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACBarnett

P2 Xc's On Pegs

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of P2 XC70's on pegs, preferably 17's. Any other cosmetic upgrades, especially painting the bare plastic body parts would also be cool to see...

Check out JESSE850 his sig has a picture and he may have some better ones he can send to you.

all I saw in his sig was a stock-looking '02 ocean race edition and an 850 on pegs, I'll pm him to see if he's ever put the pegs on the XC for fun. I'm asking because I'm planning on selling my 940 and getting an 00 or newer audi, but I'll stay with a volvo if the XC can be made into something fun and less womanly-looking on the outside.

there is a guy on here from asia that has the best looking P2 XC on the planet. It is brown w/ 18" pegs, spoiler, and roof rack. he has shots of it doing an offroad course and some on a dyno.

there is a guy on here from asia that has the best looking P2 XC on the planet. It is brown w/ 18" pegs, spoiler, and roof rack. he has shots of it doing an offroad course and some on a dyno.

yes...his wagon is very good looking isn't it...

jesus that car is nice looking...

I really didn't need to see that...

is yours faster?

I just love the P2 interior, if the old XC came with the 850 interior that would rock, I just can't stand the 98-00 interior, it's a shame since I love how the older XC's look on the outside. I wonder how the pegs would look with painted or 05+ bumpers and post-facelift headlights with xenons...

I do like the 850 interior quite a bit actually... :)

is yours faster?

are you asking me? im confused... :huh:

what's so bad about the 850 interior? I just like the design of the dash and the door panels alot more.

Here's 18" Pegs on P2 XC ;)

Mine:

IPB Image

A buddy's:

IPB Image

And 17" Pegs on P2 XC

IPB Image