Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plan_B

Auto Lumination

I second auto lumination

very quick shipping (even to canada)

no duty

bulbs weren't bright enough, but I think i chose the wrong ones ;)

I am recanting my good praise.

I have no ordered two sets of bulbs from them, both sets damaged my turns do to over heating.

B)-->

QUOTE(Plan B @ Oct 28 2006, 08:46 AM)
I am recanting my good praise.

I have no ordered two sets of bulbs from them, both sets damaged my turns do to over heating.

What did you install in there that cause it?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Plan B @ Oct 28 2006, 08:46 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> I am recanting my good praise.

I have no ordered two sets of bulbs from them, both sets damaged my turns do to over heating. What did you install in there that cause it?

The first bulb they sent me was a two filiment bulb 21v 15w, the second was the one the Exexpat recommend and that also melted the bulb housing housing, I ordered this.

89_xenon.jpg

Each time I sent them a pic and an email from Frank explaining what bulb goes in the housing. The first time the said Frank was wrong, changed the ordered, without talking to me first. The second set of bulbs seemed right but heated up so much that they blew out and melted the plastic that holds the bulb.

Nonetheless, there bulbs have pretty much ruined the housing that holds the bulbs.

Wow, those are the same bulbs I just bought from them, guess I wont be installing them

Yeah Paul, don't do it. I actually found the same 89 bulb at Autozone, and they haven't melted my housing!................ :lol: :lol:

I just wanted to bump this up. I received my bulbs quickly, and I noticed I must have ordered the wrong bulb as one does not fit in my cluster. I sent them and email on Sunday and I had a response that day and less than 3 hours later. Top notch IMO.