Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FastWagon95

Signals And Fogs Finally In, And An Opinon Needed

been tossing around the idea of eyebrows, on some 850's they look sick..others not so great. any opinons?

IPB Image

IPB Image

and damnit someone sell me your CF front splitter!

front end is SICK!!!

i say yes for the eyebrows, but its just a matter of personal preference.

With all those body mods, are you planning on running coilovers or airbags to get a nice stance?

Nice paint work!

With all those body mods, are you planning on running coilovers or airbags to get a nice stance?

Nice paint work!

Nah, way out of the price range..already have HD's in and ebiach springs. its just sitting high because they haven't settled in and there is absolutely NOTHING in the car, no seats no dash no nothin'

Nah, way out of the price range..already have HD's in and ebiach springs. its just sitting high because they haven't settled in and there is absolutely NOTHING in the car, no seats no dash no nothin'

i love you car. and i love following the progress. nice keep on keppin us posted. this may turn out to be one of the sickest bricks on VS.

Wow your car just gets better and better.

thanks man

it looked great when i stopped by bro,

im for eyebrows all the way

yeah, thanks for stoppin' by man.

i love you car. and i love following the progress. nice keep on keppin us posted. this may turn out to be one of the sickest bricks on VS.

haha i don't know about all that.

Wow... i like the headlights and turn signals and love the overall color of your ride. Also get some eyebrows to top it off

no brows...loose the cheap looking grille, doesn't compliment the awesome paint

If you get brows no NOT get the EST ones. Dont fit at all. Ask me how I know. They did take them back though (minus $18 shipping).

Gary