scoober

Bike Pics!

Reynolds ? Or Williams ? Williams are race only since they are Carbon tubulars. I ride/train on Mavics and those are staying. The Aksiums the bike came on will on my wife's bike and I'll probably sell the Ksyriums she has. Or do something different, I haven't thought that far.

The future of bicycles? made from recycled cardboard and has a weight limit of 220kg which is like massive for something that weighs less than 10kgs!

bhttp://www.news.com.au/technology/love-to-ride-your-bicycle-try-this-paper-giant/story-e6frfrnr-1226473443447

Race and wrecked. Friend T-boned a car, retired the frame and essentially gave it to me last year. I sent it off to calfee in CA who fixed it but warned that the cracks would reappear over time. They came sooner and the discoloration above the BB tells me the carbon or the putty for the joints is shot. Either way, the team discounts kicked in last week. I bought this:

218105-2.jpg?1332314081

Switching all of my SRAM Force components over today and selling the 105 gruppo and wheels on Ebay. I'm trying to recoup some of my money, I really wasn't planning on spending anything on a bike for another 8-12 months. :(

Cool frame. Just had one in the shop on Sunday with Dura-Ace (it was neon yellow and carbon)..I didn't work on it, I was stuck with a cross race bike build all day..

I like the frame a lot, down to its replaceable derailleur hanger. In 105, it's a weak bike IMO but once I throw my Force stuff on it, it should run circles around the Madone I trashed. Still peeved that I spent the money on a bike now but no point crying over spilled milk I guess.

I like the frame a lot, down to its replaceable derailleur hanger. In 105, it's a weak bike IMO but once I throw my Force stuff on it, it should run circles around the Madone I trashed. Still peeved that I spent the money on a bike now but no point crying over spilled milk I guess.

That'll drop a few pounds..

I should have taken pics of my friend/co-workers BMC training bike..He got railed by a car last week. He's ok (concussion bruises etc..) but the BMC was not OK... TRASH.

Matt, would you sell just the 105 shifters? Mine need replacing.

Yes, text/email me tomorrow and we'll work something out.

Did you get my text ? Not sure that they're all going through with the new phone and iOS.

nice,

i wish you had some TI frames my size laying around.

if i wanted fine Italian steel, you'd be the guy i'd hunt down.