Bike Pics!

scoober

Gator Skins. They will enable you to ride on almost any terrain without worrying about punctures. Who cars if they don't look as cool or slick as regular tri tires, you'll be able to focus on riding and not repairing.

i have gator's on my Rails to trails bike.  Gravel, stone no worries.

i wouldn't race on them, but stress free miles i approve.  I got them off eBay for a good price.

oh, i'm also running 25s.  little more comfortable imo.

just watched that video a few times, dude is clearly not paying attention...you can see him looking off to the side right before he eats it...

Gotta love a cat 5 race. Racers spend 1/2 of the race out of the drops and rolling w/o pedaling. And when the pace finally picks up, it's mayhem. This is why racing at the front or in a break-away is much safer. 

• Upvote 2

Looks like you're doing alright out there :)

Left the car: 100 F, came back 1.5 hours later: 105 F. It wasn't bad because I kept moving, but I drank 5 bottles of water. I absolutely love it here, I could be riding 5 days a week for 2-3 hours and probably never do the same routes for 4-5 weeks.