Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArmyINFDoc

I Did Something Good Today......

neither, it's POS

well thats not nice

and its a 1994 i dont know whether its hpt or lpt i thought 94's were all rated at 222hp not 190 like lpts

they are!

any details on it? mileagel? owwhhowm ucmuch did you pay?

neither, it's POS

Pras, your sig is a POS...

All 94-96 Turbo models were only HPT, in 97 they offered the LPT :) Can't wait to see some pics.

Nice snag! IMO, 94 is just as good as the other years as far as base turbo's go. Hope you get some awesome miles out of it!

Nice snag! IMO, 94 is just as good as the other years as far as base turbo's go. Hope you get some awesome miles out of it!

The only difference between the 94 and the rest of the years later produced is the tail lights being square without the center section vs. rounded/center section.

pretty good, lets see it, I don't really like the 94 interiors, and tails, but nonetheless, pretty good

pretty good, lets see it, I don't really like the 94 interiors, and tails, but nonetheless, pretty good

Yeah, I guess come to think of it, I'm not crazy about the "buttons" (toggles, etc), but hey...the ride is still the same for all practical purposes. On a wagon (can't remember if he said it was a sedan/wagon), you can change the rear lights out with even some from a V70 or something I believe. That'd make it look hot, should that be the case.

At least it's not a 93 with the 4-bolt wheel pattern or something...that'd be a lot of hassle...

well my 95 5spd is going to be a parts car. im gunna change alot out if they fit. I would think things like the toggles can be switched? What about the 5spd(lol i keed i keed). Itll be sweet once i get the m/t in it and do a bit of work i got it for 700. But it has very high mileage but i plan on building the motor this winter to be like new ie stonger rods, na cams new pistons, new bottom end THE WORKS :lol:

THAT I BOUGHT!!!!!

pics to follow in a day or 2

Let me guess the one on ebay for 700.00 with a bad trans :(

yup the mileage wasnt impressive but i went up to see it at the place it was and it actually run great absolutly no smoke and the turbo looked new. Im gunna build the motor anyway so iwasnt concerned with the miles and the tranny imo isnt bad its just something stupid like low fluid or something such as that. but i wasnt about to add fluid and drive it around or id be paying more lol