Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S70R - UK

Photos Of Various Things

i wouldn't reccomend going to the interior scrub down page, for some reason norton freaked out and said i got a virus from it. then the browser crashed.

fair warning.

i wouldn't reccomend going to the interior scrub down page, for some reason norton freaked out and said i got a virus from it. then the browser crashed.

fair warning.

same thing happened to me.

delete the link.

because yellow look good,, if thats ok, there are no viruses on my pages thats a cert, so must just be something to do wiv your norton or somethin.. no one else has had a problem guys,,,

used to had red callipers, but red was a bit dark and everyone has red, so i went wiv yellow as it goes well wiv black and no one else has it

because yellow look good,, if thats ok, there are no viruses on my pages thats a cert, so must just be something to do wiv your norton or somethin.. no one else has had a problem guys,,,

used to had red callipers, but red was a bit dark and everyone has red, so i went wiv yellow as it goes well wiv black and no one else has it

any other yellow accents on the car, or just calipers? ie yellow OMP bar or something?

no, nothing else yellow on it, im totally upgrading the braking system soon with AP racing brakes, yellow stuff, so as those callipers only come in either black with yellow writting on or red with white writting on, guess I best go for the red ,,,,

what kind of painting kit did you use?