Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

echristodo

Kkk - K24 Turbo Off A 2004 V70r

Someone buy this so I can get an ECU and exaust (or 18t)! I bought this before I really thought about it... I need an ecu and exaust before I can upgrade the turbo so help me backtrack! Make me some offers...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

You are fired Evan... This is going to FOR SALE since you are trying to sell it.

You are fired Evan... This is going to FOR SALE since you are trying to sell it.

LOL, where did I post it? Im sorry, I just yaked off some bad pad thai so my head isn't right... Ill give you one service light/CEL reset for the leg work :D

LOL, where did I post it? Im sorry, I just yaked off some bad pad thai so my head isn't right... Ill give you one service light reset for the leg work :D

A7 - 4-1-5-1, service light = reset :P

You posted it in performance you young whipper snapper.

What sort of $$$ are you thinking?

PM me, and we can make it work. Looking forward to the same turbo as is on my dad's V70R!!!! PLEEEASE Hit me up, Via PM or Via AIM!

Tom

BUMP

Ok Jake... Set a price for the people, they seemed to be interested pending a price?

Guest Guest_ECHRISTODO_*

$200

Sale pending on SS but until it is gone it is still available...

He told me price of 5-600$ via PM. Sense he dosen't get the idea of posting a price.

He told me price of 5-600$ via PM. Sense he dosen't get the idea of posting a price.

$500