Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TG850T5R

Off To Munich......

I am leaving Tuesday morning to go to Munich to pick up my new car. The official delivery date is Oct 19th and I will be waiting outside of the delivery center at 7:30am as they open their doors.... I will try to report from Munich and try to post some pictures of the whole process...

Most people do make a big trip out of OSD but unfortunately I will be droping my car off to be shipped to US that night. It would of been nice to wear a "Volvo Guys Do it Safer" t-shirt to the BMW delivery center but I figured wearing something low profile would be better.....

The car will be at the next winter NWC meet after it gets to US mid Dec.......

Wish me luck VS gang!

Ted

PS: I am still in somewhat of a denial for not getting a Sonic Blue S60R :(

hey man, Kudos to you. Let me know how she/he rides :D , lately I've grown a soft spot for BMW's

good luck ted, i know youll love it, the new 3's are gorgues. im to lazy to look it up right now so i will just ask, is the 335i the twin turbo one or is that another one. i really cant keep up with BMW and Mercs switching the more powerful models with a crappier badge, i dont get it

again good luck ted, cant wait to see it

spence

good luck ted, i know youll love it, the new 3's are gorgues. im to lazy to look it up right now so i will just ask, is the 335i the twin turbo one or is that another one. i really cant keep up with BMW and Mercs switching the more powerful models with a crappier badge, i dont get it

again good luck ted, cant wait to see it

spence

yea its twin turbo...

Thanks all......

I sure hope it turns out ok as I bought this car 100% virtually and still have not driven one..... I will give out a report on Sunday when I get back w/ pictures.....

boo you went non-volvo!! ouch that hurts me

boo you went non-volvo!! ouch that hurts me

I know jake... Sorry about that.....

Just got to munich this morning and will be picking up the car in the morning..... I will try to post pics as soon as I can....

I know jake... Sorry about that.....

Just got to munich this morning and will be picking up the car in the morning..... I will try to post pics as soon as I can....

get on the autobahn, drive to london, pick me up, and then go back. sound good? :P