Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account_Deleted_T5M

Inmotion Ecu Back And Installed

Well picked up my ECU from the post office at 7:30 this morning, and popped that baby back in and started her up, it runs well, i was a little disappointed at first as i was stuck in traffic and had no opportunity to really open it up. Later in the day i reinstalled the msd, and ran the car against my friends v6 camaro with flowmasters. By 110mph i had about 4-5 car lengths on him. I know thats not really considered destroying him but i was happy nonetheless.

Soon i will have new headers, and a 2.5 inch exhaust, and will be happy with the 190hp that i achieve after much effort :lol:

I'm waiting for the videos to upload so be patient.

*Dons Flamesuit* :(

You'll want sound on ;)

Just around the car

IPB Image

Revvin and poppin

IPB Image

0-85ish

IPB Image

0-60 seems to be in the 6.8 - 7.0 second range

Ugh video quality with photobucket sucks. and you can't full screen it, anybody know of a site where you can host to download?

I am extremely impressed, nicely done

THanks is this faster than the regular NA? I don't really have anything to compare it to. I'm sure as most of you know. After tuning your car it feels fast for a second then kinda becomes normal, and you forget what it was stock. :)

Yes after you have start to tune you allways whant more , and soen you start to look fore some more updates

i was gonna do this ecu for my NA but i bought a turbo instead :P