Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oreo931

Feeler: My Projector Setup

Well guys, I am currently very low on cash because I moronically bought everything I saw for sale because I am irresponsible. This thread is to see how much you would pay for my entire projector setup. This includes s70 headlights, valeo projectors, bosch ballasts and d2s bulbs.

pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

NOTE: V-O-L-V-O Has since been removed.

IPB Image

Projectors - $130

Ballasts and bulbs - $200

headlights - $150

total = $480 w/o counting the time i put into the retrofit...

they look pretty good i bet some noob would pay like $400 for them

yea, sorry man. W/O jewel lenses they can't go for a ton. Plus we can't even really tell how good the work is under there if someone wanted to throw jewels on them post purchasing.

yea, sorry man. W/O jewel lenses they can't go for a ton. Plus we can't even really tell how good the work is under there if someone wanted to throw jewels on them post purchasing.

Very good point. Maybe if you marketed them with some jewels or even took them apart to show the inside construction, people would be more apt to bite.

ok, ill look into that! thanks for the advice.

I'm lazy and would consider it because I don't really like the projectors for the x70, I'd like something that could pass for stock. Anyway, if you're that low on cash post a price and take pics of how you put them together. It looks like you didnt do anything to the stock lens, just painted the low beam reflector, is that correct?

I'm lazy and would consider it because I don't really like the projectors for the x70, I'd like something that could pass for stock. Anyway, if you're that low on cash post a price and take pics of how you put them together. It looks like you didnt do anything to the stock lens, just painted the low beam reflector, is that correct?

I didnt touch the lenses as they are glass and very hard to deflute. As far as the housing I painted the low beam reflector and retrofitted projectors.

i don't know about the projectors, but I'll let you give me $10 because I had to see that horrific grill

Better pics / buildup pix would help them sell, if they are high-quality.

i don't know about the projectors, but I'll let you give me $10 because I had to see that horrific grill

its been gone for a while pras. BUT OK WHATS YOUR PAYPAL!?!?!?

ok, ill look into that! thanks for the advice.

no prob bro, I am intrigued by how the inside is.

Guest Guest_echristodo_*

no prob bro, I am intrigued by how the inside is.

Not sure how excited I am about the painted housing but how about a price and some more pics... I am interested!

i would totally pay you 20 bucks to just throw them in the garbage.... + 3% pay pal of course

i would totally pay you 20 bucks to just throw them in the garbage.... + 3% pay pal of course

thanks