Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skld

Hello All, Noob Introduction (lots Of Pics)

Hello, my name is Shawn, and I am a Volvo addict. :D

I have been over on Turbobricks for a couple of months, but have found my way over here. I own a 91 744ti, and before that was an 87 744ti, but that doesn't mean I hate FWD Volvos. I love all Volvos! The 87 was bone stock except for the stereo I installed. I purchased the 91 with mods already in it, it was a 94 engine, swaybars, sport springs, 2.5" IPD stainless steel cat-back exhaust, plus some other little things. I would like to add a few other goodies to it, but need to wait on the cash flow (as always) after paying off some bills.

Anyways, just thought I would take a moment, say hi, and post some pics.

IPB Image

My old 87, at Tortilla Flats, AZ Feb 2004

IPB Image

Up in CT back in May of this year

IPB Image

The old and the new!

IPB Image

Filling up on a camping trip

IPB Image

Pic from this weekend up in CT

IPB Image

Shhh... be very careful.... the Volvo is sleeping....

IPB Image

I hope you are coming to the NY meet on the 28th

Oh, and welcome to volvospeed!!!

I just picked up a 91 740SE myself! RWDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

manual I hope?

~Mike

I hope you are coming to the NY meet on the 28th

Oh, and welcome to volvospeed!!!

I just picked up a 91 740SE myself! RWDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

I am coming to the meet. Check the thread, I posted a couple times, and I'm listed under the turbobricks names. Which car you bringing to the meet?

manual I hope?

No slushboxes for me! They both had the famous 4spd+OD M46!

Shawn u live in bklyn u def need to come to the meet. heres the link http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/Meet-In-Nyc-Area-t60617.html

I will be at the meet with bells on... well, I'll probably not wear the bells. Check the thread, I posted a couple of times. I joined VS after Rodrigo posted the meet info over on TB.

Thanks for the welcome. I mostly like to lurk. In the corner. Looking at all the pretty pictures. :D

I am coming to the meet. Check the thread, I posted a couple times, and I'm listed under the turbobricks names. Which car you bringing to the meet?

the s70 - its prettier than the 740 right now, which i am picking up this friday so i doubt ill have it in show condition by the time the meet comes around....we will see...plus, i am not driving the car around much while it has these ugly shoes on:

IPB Image

hey!

throw some pics of the red head up. screw the volvo.

mike

the s70 - its prettier than the 740 right now, which i am picking up this friday so i doubt ill have it in show condition by the time the meet comes around....we will see...plus, i am not driving the car around much while it has these ugly shoes on:

um, can I have your front, side, and rear skirts off the SE then? :P And my car needs a little TLC to be in total "show condition". It is a 91, but has a 90 front end (but still 91 hood), so I need to fix that.

hey!

throw some pics of the red head up. screw the volvo.

Hey! That's my wife you're talking about! :josh: Get your own redhead! :lol: j/k, you must also have a weakness for the redheads.

I like the red 744 more. It's f'n sweet.

I no longer have that one. :( I miss it, but it needed a lot of TLC. I sold it to another turbobricks member who is taking good care of it. The 91 doesn't look as nice, but it sounds better, and my butt dyno says its better. :D

welcome to VS! i have noticed a large number of RWD guys joining as of late (that's very good for all us that have or will have RWD projects soon). Welcome s40flyer.

Hey! That's my wife you're talking about! :josh: Get your own redhead! :lol: j/k, you must also have a weakness for the redheads.

think they're sexy as hell, but wouldn't want to marry one. allready got a crazy irish wife as it is.