Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unexpected850

850 Turbo Speed Tuning 17psi Ecu

I am selling a SpeedTuning 17 psi ECU out of my 94 850 turbo. Yes it does have EGR.

The price is $100.00 plus your stock ECU and shipping

I will need your stock ecu first only because this is my daily driver to work.

On my car I ran this chip with 15psi mbc, and 3" full turbo back exhaust. Ran pretty good too

Let me know

Andy

1st come first serve

why hasn't this sold in the last 30 seconds?

...because my car's a '96 :(

and I could drive out to do the swap :pizza:

I have a 1994 850 wagon T5 that is bone stock, what would I have to do to the car along with adding this ecu?

well i belive a t5 is a different computer map. compared to a regular turbo ecu unless im wrong. i run a 15g turbo and you run a t5. basically i would put a good set up plugs in like ngk-r or denso iridium one heat range colder, k+n air filter, and thats pretty much it.. i would recommend also a high flow cat and exhaust. to lower egt temps

...because my car's a '96 :(

and I could drive out to do the swap :pizza:

As can i. And i am this weekend hopefully, i wanna see it in action

It doesn't matter of the year if it is made for 94/95. Only matters if it's programmed for no EGR. I have a 95 IPD ECU in my car and all it does is throw a code, nothing wrong. If I had $100.00 I'd buy it up.

I have a 1994 850 wagon T5 that is bone stock, what would I have to do to the car along with adding this ecu?

850 T5 and 850 turbo are the same thing engine, software, and hardware wise is concerned.

This chip will work in your 850 T5 without a problem.

I would suggest getting some Samco silicone turbo hoses because the stock tend to fail, a K&N Drop in filter, and a free-er flowing exhaust.