Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

New Lamps

A million thanks to Peter :D

Old lamps;

image.jpg

New lamps;

image.jpg

Ok, what do you guys think, use the clear side lights;

image.jpg

Or use the old school side lamp;

image.jpg

Your input is welcomed, later I'll post the lights cutoff.

Any questions?

Raf

worked for me :P I like the old style turns better. I assume 'Peter' made the projectors? That looks like some really good craftsmenship there.

+1

-10 flying monkey points. Pics work fine.

WTF, they did work just a minute ago. Hmmmmmm. Well I'd have to go w/the clear side lights personally.

+1 for blacked out on a dark car too, Raf.

Looks sick...I think clear corners look better.

if u have an old set of corners try smoking them...that black and white is a bit of a contrast.. :blink:

The pics work for me, can you guys see them?

Yes, Peter did an awesome job, I'm using D2S 4300K Philip bulbs and they have a nice blue hue to them ;)

I'm leaning towards the clear myself, I might tint them but I want to hear you opinions.

I appreciate the input.

UPDATE: Sorry guys, Clubphoto is down for now, upgrading their system. Should be back up soon.

Raf

go with the clears for sure, and let me just say, your car makes me want to modd my car. FACT. god thats a phenomenal front end.

B

Out of the two I'd run the clear jewels for now, but why now just order a set of the hova dark jewels corners?

you know I'm honest dude......forget both of those side lights even trying to match with those headlights. dump the headlights, they look pretty retarded...put the chrome ones back on until we send you the real set that you need.

if u have an old set of corners try smoking them...that black and white is a bit of a contrast.. :blink:

Yup.. will look x1000 better. Why black out the HB though?

you know I'm honest dude......forget both of those side lights even trying to match with those headlights. dump the headlights, they look pretty retarded...put the chrome ones back on until we send you the real set that you need.

+1