Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Banned/suspended Users

July 18 2004 Noahkk17 Posting suspended 1 day Reason: Warn Level exceeded 100% Suspended by Volvospeed Admin

October 28 2004 V Tuning 850 Posting suspended 1 day Reason: Repeated use of strong obsceneties through blatant bypassing of the word filter. Suspended by JHEIII850Turbo

February 23, 2005 SilverGTI - Posting Suspended 3 Days

Reason: Offensive and unacceptable behavior (particularly use of language) REPEATEDLY even after several friendly warnings, and I'm tired of having to edit his posts.

Suspended by Legend854T5R.

gdogg16 suspended for 30 days, for an adult just can't see to type without trying to get around the work filter or always have an unkind word for someone. Has to have the last curshing word.

Kevin - Suspended 7 Days - Won't stop the infighting. Attempts to end it were met with more provokation. Took the only action I could think of to make it stop.

Doug - Suspended 7 Days - Same thing, and even tried to spread it over the whole forum, probably succeeded, I'll have to wait till I get home to find out what happens over the next few hours.

Kevin - Suspended 7 Days - Won't stop the infighting.  Attempts to end it were met with more provokation.  Took the only action I could think of to make it stop.

Doug - Suspended 7 Days -  Same thing, and even tried to spread it over the whole forum, probably succeeded, I'll have to wait till I get home to find out what happens over the next few hours.

Good work matt.

I'm proud of you.

BUD

suspended 15 days

Continues using the maintenance forums to promote his "make everyone aware of the ETS problem" agenda.

Warned him several times in threads, sent him a PM and he still does it.