Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leurven

Volvo 850 Euro Clusters 160mph!

Prices reduced!!!

I have some european 850 clusters. Prices are shipped prices. Shipping to most places is $8-20 depending on where you are. Trip computers without switch are worth about $40-60 so you are welcome to sell it once you receive it. Or I will take $20 off the price if you don't want the trip computer. Price variation is due to mileage shown and condition of the face - there are scratches on some of the faces. You can switch out your current face with this one using only a phillips screw driver. I recommend replacing all bulbs when you install these. The clusters do not necessarily come with a complete working bulb set. More pictures available if you need. You may remember that CJ has installed these clusters on his car with huge working success - no ME7 to mess around with.

Luxor for 95-97 with speed sensor at the wheels - comes with trip computer but no switch - $150 shipped

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

Luxor for 95-97 with speed sensor at the wheels - comes with trip computer but no switch - $150 shipped

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

sooo tempting

i wish that the tach went to eight on the ones that the speedometer goes to 160

bump

Guest 300+_T5R_855

Plastic polish will clean up the face easily. Are you sure those will work with '95? When I got mine I was told the "160's" will only work with '96 and newer 850's

I'll take the Yazaki. Let me know.

BTW, seems like I shouldn't have to ask this, but I will. These are all confirmed to be working or no?

Plastic polish will clean up the face easily. Are you sure those will work with '95? When I got mine I was told the "160's" will only work with '96 and newer 850's

As long as the speed sensor is on the abs unit and not on the tranny it should work.

I'll take the Yazaki. Let me know.

BTW, seems like I shouldn't have to ask this, but I will. These are all confirmed to be working or no?

They are all said to be working. I will refund if they don't work.

What if you have an 18 gallon tank.

Tanks are the same size. That indicates imperial gallons which is what they use in the UK.

What if you have an 18 gallon tank.

Imperial gallons are larger. The cluster for the fuel is just a face. Won't make a difference to your fuel level. Full is full and empty is empty. Half tank is still half tank.

Imperial gallons are larger. The cluster for the fuel is just a face. Won't make a difference to your fuel level. Full is full and empty is empty. Half tank is still half tank.

US gallon bein 3.78 liters and imperial being 4.54 liters, ugh it's tempting.

LoL.

Yazaki is pending sale!

Litres please!!

LoL.

Yazaki is pending sale!

So instead of telling me someone was already buying the Yazaki you just chose to ignore me instead? Cool!