Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

034efi

Gents, I wanted to see if any of you would be interested in a group buy.

Check out the 034EFI website and let me know how I can assist you.

I will be selling these units shortly, I have another VS members that will be installing (himself) the EMS system over the next week and he will post his experiences with the ECU, ease of installation/tuning.

If I can gather at least 5 people, you can save 10% on the buy. You don't have to purchase the DIS coil kit or opt for the top mount coil like the >99MY, it's up to you.

The harness can be custom made to your application with a lead time of 2-3 weeks, remember these harnesses are made to order.

034 Link

Have a merry Christmas and a safe holiday weekend.

Questions?

Raf

HAHAHA, that's the funniest thing I've heard.

What are you basing this info upon, back it up?

Raf

I have a couple of questions.

1. Does this come with a PnP harness? If not how much?

2. I need to purchase a MAP or IAT sensor? Also how much for 2.5 or 5Bar and IAT?

3. How long will it take support to reply to my email?

4. How long will it take them to ship me an ECU or if I need an exchange(if defective)?

5. Do they offer High Ouput coils(for direct ignition) if I deciede to go distribute less?

Thanks, Luk

I have a couple of questions.

1. Does this come with a PnP harness? If not how much?

2. I need to purchase a MAP or IAT sensor? Also how much for 2.5 or 5Bar and IAT?

3. How long will it take support to reply to my email?

4. How long will it take them to ship me an ECU or if I need an exchange(if defective)?

5. Do they offer High Ouput coils(for direct ignition) if I deciede to go distribute less?

Thanks, Luk

Luk, thanks for your questions. Answers are below;

1. Yes, included with the ECU package, no cutting/splicing into your stock harness and it's reversible if need to be.

2. MAP is internal to the ECU, standard is a 2.5BAR map, optional (1BAR, 4.0BAR or 5BAR), cost for the 5.0Bar is an additional $15.00. AIT sensor comes with the package(GM style).

3. 034 is located in Fremont, CA. Just a phone call away for support or email and IM support.

4. The harness is made to order based on your particular application, normally takes 2-3 weeks from when you place the order.

Whether you have DIS for MY99> or stock distributor 034 will modify your harness. Harness comes included with the ECU package for the ease of install.

If its defective contac 034, send it back and they will asses the ECU(could take a week, depends on how busy they are) then they will contact you back with you're options.

5. Yes, they offer two options. They offer the high output DIS coils(side mount) or they offer the standard top mount factory style DIS coil and it includes new spark plug cables.

6. Just for the IIC ECU is $1650.00.

If you have any more questions, hit me up or check out this LINK

Raf

ive heard very horrible things about 034. its based off carbed cars

Yeah because Audi 5-Cylinder Turbo performance is all about weber sidedraft conversions :rolleyes:

Brian - it's actually based off of Megasquirt.

hey im gay, sorry guys, i love u all. grant and i will be getting married on february 3rd.

hey im gay, sorry guys, i love u all. grant and i will be getting married on february 3rd.

congrats who is invited?

Fucking A Brian, that is the last time you will ever touch my computer. I give you a beer and this is how you treat me?

poking A Brian, that is the last time you will ever touch my computer. I give you a beer and this is how you treat me?

:lol:

that's what you get for driving RWD too!

:lol:

that's what you get for driving RWD too!

WTF? We both drive RWD? You are fucking crazy man.