Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

034efi

Yeah because Audi 5-Cylinder Turbo performance is all about weber sidedraft conversions :rolleyes:

Brian - it's actually based off of Megasquirt.

In 1998 Javad Shadzi, the founder of 034efi, was involved in tuning Audi 5-cylinder motors with CIS mechanical fuel injection systems. Being limited by the lack of tune-ability of the CIS system, and the performance limits it placed on creating power output past the 250hp mark, he began researching solutions to allow the true potential of the fundamentally good 5-cylinder platform. After researching many CIS modification options, he determined that electronic fuel injection was the best way to tune the 5-cylinder, and any other engine to its maximum potential.

Personally I haven't seen a 034EFI weber application yet, maybe there might be one or two out there and who cares, I ran dual 44mm Weber side drafts/headers on my 1985 Mazda GSL-SE with a 13B 4-port that was originally fuel injected and I rolled several street ported 13B's 88-91 turbo II's.

What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what you may have, it's all in the ability of tuner ;)

Raf

From the 034 site:

fully mappable sequential injectioin

yeah, these guys have it together.

Yeah because Audi 5-Cylinder Turbo performance is all about weber sidedraft conversions :rolleyes:

Brian - it's actually based off of Megasquirt.

Hey guys, its Javad from 034EFI, I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions that have been stated here :)

First off, I'm not sure how you would base an advanced, state of the art, 32-bit, DSP processor Engine Management System off "off of carbs" :P , but let me assure you, our system is based on the most advanced engine management theories and processes today.

All EMS's share one thing in common, including carbs at a basic level related to fueling - they measure load and supply engine control functions based of this and many other inputs to keep the engine runniing at an optimal level for the condition being requested of it.

If you'd like to know more about how our system works, please read at: http://www.034motorsport.com/tech-034ECUSTGII.php

As you can see, NO carb can dream about doing a fraction of the capabilities of our ECU, and to say that our system has any relation to a carb is rediculous (no offense intended to the person who said it), but lets face it, to compare year 2005 technology to 1920's technology is not realistic.

Also, I can assure you, OUR SYSTEM IS NOT BASED ON MEGASQUIRT, I wish some of you guys would do a little more research before you post, but look at any of our tuning screens, and if you know anything about MS, it will be obvious that our system shares NO affiliation to MS, not even close.

What I'd like to tell you about 034EFI is that one, we're passionate about helping people tune their cars, and giving them the control to tune their own cars, with our Plug In Harness and phone/email support, we're available here in the US to help you with any tuning questions or issues you have.

Our system is proven in the Audi/VW world where we began, and now we're branching out and would love to offer the same product and support to Volvo owners that has been so helpful to Audi/VW owners for years.

If you have any question or concerns, I'm happy to address them and if we can be of help to your project, we'd love to help.

Thanks guys,

Javad Shadzi