Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

San Leandro Audizine Meet

Fellas, would any of you be interested in checking this meet out in San Leandro Marina Apr 28th the day before Davis.

Below is the info from Audizine.com

Here's the link; LINK

This is an ALL EURO meet. I am sending this invite to all european cars, (audi, vw, bmw, mercedes benz, mini, ferrari, porsche, lambo, ect). Please behave and respect each and every person at the meet regardless of what race their car is. Audizine and I are not responsible for any wrong doings at the meet, come at your own risk. This meet was set up to check out other EURO cars from the Bay Area and to meet other car enthusiasts. I know Bimmerfest is the week after, so this will give all the BMW guys a chance to represent in NORCAL before they head off to SOCAL.

This meet will be held every 2 months. In February we had a huge turn out of 141+ cars!

Anyone and Everyone is welcome, but we shall keep the parking lot with the euro cars to be all EURO. If you have any questions feel free to email me at; ravib@mail.com

Note: Please be respectful and do NOT be revving your engines @ the meeting location. The freeway is minutes away, so you are more than welcome to leave and take a buddy for a ride in your car or do whatever.

San Leandro Marina

40 San Leandro Marina Dr

San Leandro, CA

Raf