prasamin

Project Pras

Hussein, I didn't take many pics of the welding to close the handle recessions.....that was done about 7 years ago.....but it was done properly ie the handles were removed and metal plates were welded in (rather than just filling with bondo lol)....same was done to close the recessions where the grey plastic bump trim was on the fenders and doors....

as far as poppers are concerned....they are just normal solenoids under the door panels that pull the handles when the relay for that particular door is activated. I was so busy at work while all the work was being done that I never got a chance to come around to take pictures.

Would it have ruined the radar detectors to mount them on the back side of the grille?

Would it have ruined the radar detectors to mount them on the back side of the grille?

yeah, it's a precision laser device....need to minimize interference so that when a laser is shot, it really has the best chance at detection....

I was thinking about cutting rectangles into the mesh of the grill and mount the sensors from the inside-out, but it would have yielded very similar results to just mounting them out front....atleast this way I salvaged the grill if I ever get rid of the sensors...

bump since the car is now for sale, sad to see you're ready to move on from this beast

where it for sale? Facebook?

1 hour ago, Kevin. said:

bump since the car is now for sale, sad to see you're ready to move on from this beast

mine too. i have not driven it much in the last 4 years!

On 3/28/2019 at 4:19 PM, shellshock said:

How does the AC work?

Ice cold!