Sign in to follow this  
prasamin

Project Pras

Recommended Posts

Thats more OG than you even know.

 

I'm top right corner

 

the others aren't here much, if at all.

 

I'll give you the center square.  GDIZZLE.

 

the bottom pic, ***** was driving to the liquor store lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have met 4 in person.  It has been a while though.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

Thats more OG than you even know.

 

I'm top right corner

 

the others aren't here much, if at all.

 

I'll give you the center square.  GDIZZLE.

 

the bottom pic, ***** was driving to the liquor store lol.

Gdizzle. Haven't seen that name in a while. Did he ever sell the 240 or did that stick around? 

I remember Danny and Kevin from way back in the day also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Greg Still has that and a couple other super cool old cars. His 964 is killer or maybe it’s a 930, but it’s nice. 
 

that’s Danny in the bottom pic. Mattb is the guy with the beard. 
 

we have a text group and talk daily.  Chuck is part of group but wasn’t able to be on the zoomey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

Yep. Greg Still has that and a couple other super cool old cars. His 964 is killer or maybe it’s a 930, but it’s nice. 
 

that’s Danny in the bottom pic. Mattb is the guy with the beard. 
 

we have a text group and talk daily.  Chuck is part of group but wasn’t able to be on the zoomey. 

Mattb still have the white 850 and Danny the 240?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, Danny has a 98-00 V70R, A 964, Tesla

Matt has numerous cars but no 850. He spends his time totally doing ground up resto's on 1800's currently.  just sold one for like 50k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

no, Danny has a 98-00 V70R, A 964, Tesla

Matt has numerous cars but no 850. He spends his time totally doing ground up resto's on 1800's currently.  just sold one for like 50k

Not a bad gig Matt has going on. 

A friend of mine is likely going to start working at redblock performance soon so didn't know who all was still in the volvo scene up there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually based on the amount of work, time, etc etc. its not all that great lol.

 

He's doing one now that will be lot more expensive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 12:15 AM, prasamin said:

How about an OG Zoom?

VS Zoom (2)_LI.jpg

Pras kinda looks like a zombie. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, flyfishing3 said:

You’ve met a couple of those Michael. 

Yes! I think the only ones there I haven't met in-person are Pras and Danny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this