Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The current fleet.  I really want to swap out the XC60 for a V60.

Brain, what's up man.  Lovely family you have bro! I have the 855 still, but parked in a garage for years, as usual. And I have the A4 Avant back.  K04 and body repairs done.  Just dialing

How about an OG Zoom?

Posted Images

I think Kevin is rocking a Porsche of some sort

Chuck still has his m5, C6 zo6, Camry 

Justin still has a Volvo or 2 laying around

Grant is on like his 5 tesla

Yang rocks a leaf

Pras might be carless, but I'll let him explain that one lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a 17' Sierra.  Clocking about 20-25k a year, just crossed 100k.  

Also, I've lived in Michigan since 2016 and I have enjoyed having a truck but am always looking to get into another wagon.

 

IMG_7582.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent owned a volvo in 2 years.  Thats the longest streak since I picked up the wagon I painted yellow in 2006

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the ünderstüdy said:

I've got a 17' Sierra.  Clocking about 20-25k a year, just crossed 100k.  

Also, I've lived in Michigan since 2016 and I have enjoyed having a truck but am always looking to get into another wagon.

 

IMG_7582.jpg

Brian.  What part of Michigan? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

Oh cool.  I like TC better but GR is nice.  I have a customer in Wyoming. 
 

im up there a couple times a year for work. 

Who doesn't like TC, place is awesome.  

Hit me up anytime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 6:34 AM, Yellow95 said:

I havent owned a volvo in 2 years.  Thats the longest streak since I picked up the wagon I painted yellow in 2006

 

Not for lack of trying...😊

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I guess most people won't even remember me, I wasn't that frequent here or done huge things, but man it feels great to randomly come back here (like 3rd time in the past 8 years) and see familiar faces. :)

In the past 8 years I parted out my 850, built a 964 T5 a 945 T5. Currently having a 965 on coilovers, ad08 tyres starting a manual swap and preparing for T6 swap as well.

Now I miss my 850.

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Brain, what's up man.  Lovely family you have bro!

On 1/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, flyfishing3 said:

I think Kevin is rocking a Porsche of some sort

Chuck still has his m5, C6 zo6, Camry 

Justin still has a Volvo or 2 laying around

Grant is on like his 5 tesla

Yang rocks a leaf

Pras might be carless, but I'll let him explain that one lol

 

I have the 855 still, but parked in a garage for years, as usual.

And I have the A4 Avant back.  K04 and body repairs done.  Just dialing in the tune.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got another 98 T5M to play with but for a daily driver I went domestic with a ATS Coupe.  Loving it if I do say so myself.  Definitely not the Caddy I remember,.

caddy.jpg

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.