Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njshift

V70r/s60r Grill...

Are both these grills identical? I have heard two different answers on the subject and would like to confirm.

When I did my own research I found out that they both shared the same part number (p.n. 8659018) but I was told otherwise. Any help is appreciated.

this varies by year now.

an 04 R grill wont fit say a 05 s60.

this varies by year now.

an 04 R grill wont fit say a 05 s60.

According to VITA all S60R's (chassis 315000-669999) will fit all 04-07 V70R.

Do you have the part number for the other grill?

i know that adamsomething on SS was doing a GB on a blacked out grill for p2R's. well mike(evolvesomething on here) asked if this would fit his later s60 and was told it would not fit.

look in the SS classifieds under awd parts. should be first page. this doesn't answer your question but i'd triple check this before buying something especially since i don't know what car you have.

I'm only talking about the S60R/V70R grill interchangability. I'm not concerned with standard (non R) s60/v70 fitment.

i still think o4 is different than 05+. don't trust vida on this. if you have a good dealer nearby i'd ask.

but a 04VR should be the same grill as a 04Sr yes.

i still think o4 is different than 05+. don't trust vida on this. if you have a good dealer nearby i'd ask.

but a 04VR should be the same grill as a 04Sr yes.

Ok, well that at least goes along with what I have researched. Although I'm still puzzled as why your fellow mod posted this:

70R and 60Rs are not the same grille. Also the R grilles do not fit the 2WD counter parts to clear this up.