Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Anyone have a really good trash can punch recipe? There's a shitload floating around the internet and can't decide on one.

I have a feeling I won't remember much of memorial day.

jesus christ you would please stop calling me.

Anyone have a really good trash can punch recipe? There's a shitload floating around the internet and can't decide on one.

I have a feeling I won't remember much of memorial day.

what is trash can punch?

is that the same as "jungle juice"

2 750ml of Everclear

5 2Ls of Mt Dew

1 Gallon of filtered water

ICE

DONE

it is light color so it will not stain your floors

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

what is trash can punch?

is that the same as "jungle juice"

2 750ml of Everclear

5 2Ls of Mt Dew

1 Gallon of filtered water

ICE

DONE

it is light color so it will not stain your floors

WTF!!! I've never heard of this but it sounds delicious!

Trash can punch normally has Everclear, sometimes vodka, Hawaiian punch, and cut up fruit. Tastes like skittles and you'll be DONE after 4 cups.

have you been doing any stupid driving or anything aggressive?

to an extent, nothing more than usual. wouldn't be surprised if it was all my fault though :( is it really that easy to do with stock everything? glad i won't have my car for the last week of high school sweet.

to an extent, nothing more than usual. wouldn't be surprised if it was all my fault though :( is it really that easy to do with stock everything? glad i won't have my car for the last week of high school sweet.

post a video....

• Downvote 6

i will later man i don't even wanna think about it right now and i'm busy as fuck. i have never heard a blown motor before but this sound is so gnarly. not having a car just sucks cause it messes up my day like every day. like i don't think i could mentally prepare for work getting driven there by my mom ahah. same with school and graduation and shit it just makes it shitty to do anything.

but yeah i am checking out majors at U of O at the moment trying to see if anything pops out at me. i've been thinking about what i'm expecting out of life and what would best suit that instead of just trying to think of it as a job ya know but i can't chose anything ahaha. way too much procrastination this year i'm really unprepared. i'm ready to finish high school though. i never thought i;d actually feel mature enough to leave but lately i do. i still feel like a kid but i have been thinking on a lot higher level the past few months it's nice haha.

• Upvote 1

no^ i've had that noise before and added oil and it was fine. sounds like that but like X10 and a bunch of metal.

how does it taste?

We didn't add water. So after the ice melted a little and I lost my ability to taste it was great!

We didn't add water. So after the ice melted a little and I lost my ability to taste it was great!

good stuff

• Downvote 7

lol will have to try that some time

so i'm laying in the back of the durango with my gf in this empty parking lot around 9 at this park. all the sudden this cop rolls up and two of them get out and start coming over with flashlights. we were laying in the back so i'm just like wow this is tight and she was really scared but i knew we weren't actually doing anything wrong. the front window was cracked and he asked for my ID and i wanted to say no cause i was getting cockblocked out the ass and i knew he wasn't going to charge me with anything. she gave hers to the cop and i did too and they just start like circling the car with flashlights checking our license numbers and shit. so i knew they couldn't do anything and i was kind of pissed because i'd been harassed by this cop before and we weren't breaking any laws :blink: , they eventually come back to the car and are like "well... the park closes at 8." and i was literally parking like 100ft from a sign that says PARK CLOSES 1 HOUR AFTER DUSK. so that was cool.

Fuck you Dave. My head hurts.

Photo0189.jpg

hmmm thats looks like some Ninja Turtle there. although it could be the jungle juice you were talking about before.