Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

my rear main seal's leaking ....

fucking pm's why cant I send one to anyone ?

someone send speednj one so I can get his address so I can mail him his BBK

just got home from my last day of high school. holy fucking yessssssssssssssssssss.

Don't be in a hurry. Gettin old blows.

On a related note, I was at a friends house as a goodbye party for him. He's moving to Hawaii in a week. It was weird to see everyone from highschool, was the party/hang out house all throughout highschool and it was odd to see it all officially end. Now everyone's graduating college and going there own way and life's changing in a hurry.

:lol:

so what are you doing with the car. getting another? fixing it?

dunno yet :( chances are slim on fixing this one and even slimmer on getting a new one so.. looks like i'm outta the volvo game for now :( so bummed you have no idea. dunno what i'm gonna do all summer.. i have the money to fix it or get a new one but not much more than that so i really can't justify it especially considering i won't be taking a car to school next year.

dunno yet :( chances are slim on fixing this one and even slimmer on getting a new one so.. looks like i'm outta the volvo game for now :( so bummed you have no idea. dunno what i'm gonna do all summer.. i have the money to fix it or get a new one but not much more than that so i really can't justify it especially considering i won't be taking a car to school next year.

grim-reaper3.jpg

Hi :D

you talk to danny yet ?

might be able to work something out with you ...

If not I might be intrested since I have a extra motor sitting here right now ...

soooo...what happened to it? :huh:

maybe you should just fly justin out and he can fix it for you :lol:

2001 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country - 160,500 miles. 6/2010 inspection. New tires. Bad Transmission. Starts and runs, does not go. Maroon w/ beige interior, all power, moonroof. 2-owner PA car. Looks good. Engine runs strong.

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

fuck taylor swift. like 2 saturday nights ago she had a show in portland and like half the bitches in my town were at it and it was the lamest night evar.

Yeah I'd fuck Taylor in a heartbeat. so hott

The fact that your night was lame is your own goddamn fault.

Yeah I'd fuck Taylor in a heartbeat. so hott

The fact that your night was lame is your own goddamn fault.

yea, it should have been like that episode of south park with the jonas(spl?) brothers

grim-reaper3.jpg

Hi :D

you talk to danny yet ?

might be able to work something out with you ...

If not I might be intrested since I have a extra motor sitting here right now ...

:lol: :lol:

i wish you didn't live so far away :( once i know more i might be in a position to talk to danny about it but we'll have to see.

pretty sure it's a bent rod though. i still need to take a video but from talking with adam and what i know about it it seems to be what it is.. so obviously that's bad. shop wanted $600 to take off the fucking head just to know for sure what's wrong. as of now it's sitting in my driveway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-Volvo-C70-Coupe-Poster-Val-Kilmer-The-Saint_W0QQitemZ350173445009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5187f6bb91&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

mw9807.jpg

LOL

3bab_1.JPG

I love ebay tonight

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-Volvo-C70-Coupe-Poster-Val-Kilmer-The-Saint_W0QQitemZ350173445009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5187f6bb91&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

mw9807.jpg

LOL

3bab_1.JPG

I love ebay tonight

whats a ebay

1 lb. ground beef, 2 spoonfuls of minced garlic, one egg, splash of olive oil, hearty amount of Worcestershire sauce. Form into palm size patties, then cover each side in salt/pepper so that it crusts on the grille. 5 minutes each side, and put some swiss cheese on it for the second half. Grill some onions while you're at it. Toasted buns with a smear of Grey Poupon on each end, and throw it all together and you have one hell of a burger.