Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

110507_15051.jpg

robshit.jpg

another rob had a white na 850 (boasted about being fastest or something like that) and had a coral c70t5m . before that he had a jetta or somethin then crashed it f&f style

tails2.jpg

tails.jpg

tail9.jpg

7487496253.jpg

7404542891.jpg

• Upvote 1

That thread did have the awesome idea of the VSjr or VS lite.

I took VS way too serious back in '09..

There really should be a pinned "Epic threads of Volvospeed" in the OT forum. Faulty's electric car and wax boy's slap down would fit right in with the rest of these.

Did anyone ever save the car drawings Arob did? Those were pretty good too.

Did anyone ever save the car drawings Arob did? Those were pretty good too.

Choice material right there (excep the photos are gone from his photobucket account):

There really should be a pinned "Epic threads of Volvospeed" in the OT forum. Faulty's electric car and wax boy's slap down would fit right in with the rest of these.

I second this motion even though my vote is worthless, I think it should be mandatory that anew member read through at least 5 epic VS threads and then agree to TOS that includ a section about not being a douchey nooble who knows more that annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne1 else.

just a thought.

• Upvote 1

I second this motion even though my vote is worthless, I think it should be mandatory that anew member read through at least 5 epic VS threads and then agree to TOS that includ a section about not being a douchey nooble who knows more that annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne1 else.

just a thought.

You're assuming a prospective member of VS who would turn out to be a douchey nooble would actually read those threads and recognize their potential selves in the narratives. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, like a "how to" but more of a "how not to cross OG's and get spanked during your stay on VS; now take your ball go home"

Lol this thread brings back some silly memories. We need more chops.

that was a lot of LOLS to take in...