Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Thats funny. You and Kev have something in common. Because that's usually what I read from most of your posts.

If I'm comparing myself to you, then yes you're correct.

• Downvote 3

Awwwww you two are so cute together...

Are you going to have a slumber party and play swords?

• Upvote 3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5696-1386889511-16.

all i could think the whole time was, those are some really ugly sweaters..

Edited by Get Some

Walked down the drive way to check the mail, (checking email on phone) look up and.... mail box is gone. WHO THE HELL STEALS A MAILBOX?! :lol:

Someone less fortunate than you.

RZTdbpU.jpg

I'm hungover and woke up with the flu this morning. Already threw up about 20 times today and this isn't helping :unsure:

Quattuordecuple Buscemi

.... my work here is done.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I find it complete bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/affluenza-defense-probation-for-deadly-dwi_n_4430807.html

I don't understand why this even matters;

"Boyd said the programs available in the Texas juvenile justice system may not provide the kind of intensive therapy the teen could receive at a rehabilitation center near Newport Beach, Calif., that was suggested by his defense attorneys."

The fucking over privleged kid killed 4 people, and they are worried about him not the getting the right "therapy"? What about the therapy for the families of the 4 people he killed? This kid should be behind bars. The judge is this case has to be getting paid off. I really don't understand any of the logic. Really pisses me off.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I find it complete bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/affluenza-defense-probation-for-deadly-dwi_n_4430807.html

as sad as this is, those 4 families need to lawyer up and sue him and his family civilly. they have DEEP pockets (obviously), and the four dead people have slam dunk negligence cases.

unfortunately, money is about the only therapy that those poor people's families are going to get.