Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

:lol:

Other than the grille and the stance that's a great looking cassis.

Am I the only one who doesn't use "Share this" features of websites? I just copy the link. But I've seen a lot of youtu.be shortened links lately and I was wondering where they were coming from. I'm guessing they are provided when 'sharing'.

I never use the share this features..

Am I the only one who doesn't use "Share this" features of websites? I just copy the link. But I've seen a lot of youtu.be shortened links lately and I was wondering where they were coming from. I'm guessing they are provided when 'sharing'.

depends on how much session/other garbage is in the address bar or if I feel readability is important, but mostly it's comes down to how lazy i'm feeling at that moment... Sharepoint is a good example...

https: //localhost/sites/Training-COP/EXT/Testing/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsites%2FTraining-COP%2FEXT%2FTesting%2FSupervisor%20Performance%20Appraisal%20Training&FolderCTID=0x012000A547E593D85B604B867E83F47BBEBBA6&View={C86C5648-4E08-4104-A476-99DE1BCAC3C1}
or
https: //localhost/sites/Training-COP/EXT/Testing/Supervisor%20Performance%20Appraisal%20Training/
FWIW I'm annoyed by the existence of youtu.be

FWIW I'm annoyed by the existence of youtu.be

Ha, ok so that was the exact link that had me wondering. Because I really hate that one, and goo.gl, or something like it.

Sweet paint job bro...

00O0O_gNYiDMDwNzY_600x450.jpg

Allez les Bleus?

Maybe he's a French football fan. :P

• Upvote 1

Is that what they did to the R5 in Illinois? :P

:lol:

Matt's head if he heard that news:

tumblr_mch3jsAaUq1r5f0tb.gif

• Upvote 2

I got laid into by Yves for not tightening two transmission bolts. He's adjusted the valves (main reason it ran like ass) and is now tuning the K-jet beast.

• Upvote 1

I got laid into by Yves for not tightening two transmission bolts. He's adjusted the valves (main reason it ran like ass) and is now tuning the K-jet beast.

meh shit happens

meh shit happens

It speaks volume about his attention to details. He'll cost me more than local talent but ultimately, I'll feel comfortable flogging that car around corners knowing that he had it for a month and looked at everything.

It speaks volume about his attention to details. He'll cost me more than local talent but ultimately, I'll feel comfortable flogging that car around corners knowing that he had it for a month and looked at everything.

Wait you still own the car?ah for some reason I thought you sold it to him.