Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

I think I just tested the waters on the beginnings of hypothermia last night. Rode my motorcycle to NH and back to look at an S90. It was at least 10 degrees colder than I was expecting, and that made all the difference. When I got home, under tongue temp was 96.1 and I'd already been home for 15 minutes. I'm sure I was 95.x or lower. The scary part is that I'd stopped about 30 minutes before I got home to warm up and was quite a bit colder, ghost white, and slowed thinking and having a slight trouble working my mouth.

Prob something much more serious like mini stroke :P dunno why you're wasting time here you haven't got long

how much gear were you wearing? its been in the 40's here at night, time to break out the winter stuff man!

how much gear were you wearing? its been in the 40's here at night, time to break out the winter stuff man!

I had rain pants over jeans, and a fleece under a jacket. But my biggest problem is the perforated gloves, and perforated boots. Half way up, I stopped and wrapped my feet in plastic bags. And the gloves are under-sleeve so the wind goes right up. I already had some over-sleeve gloves on order, they arrive tomorrow. And just before I left, I won an auction on another pair of Sidis. Rain boots this time, which will help cut the wind down. It was definitely a case of incorrect gear for the weather. I was just wrong about how cold it was going to be, or I would have driven.

Fixed.

I had the same thing happen on my Miata. They also promised they could replace the Timing belt there. Luckily I got that portion in writing. But then they refused to do the service and cut me a check for half of what the dealer wanted. Come to think of it I should write a google review.

I agreed on 291/60mo and had the financing already approved by my bank.

Not to sure how that comes into play with mine since there was never an issue with the paperwork, just a finance guy trying to pull shady shit.

Which by they way, he did end up losing his job over.

Didn't want to start a new thread so figured I'd ask here... Where's the best/cheapest place to get a decent key fob shell for my 99 V70? My fob still works, but the plastic shell is falling apart. I see them everywhere, but don't want to waist my time getting a turd. Anyone??

fleabay... you can even get a switchblade conversion

Build quality of iPd's are a bit better than eBay ones, but you really pay for it. I'd go eBay or switchblade conversion if I was you.

I bought the $5 one from ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/140834820111?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Should have them Friday. I'll post back on whether or not they're junk.

What's the switchable conversion?

I bought one of those, came in last week forgot to post up about it.

It seems decent, but the blade has too much movement when locked.