Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

i just got off a 24 minute 33 second call w/ Citi bank to find out that the department who would handle my request is closed.

i've called before and i thought i knew what i was getting into but that was bad.

i think i hit a manager somewhere in there too... somebody w/ a southern american accent and who not once said "thank you for patiently waiting" or "thank you for that" :lol:

where is adam1 (owned)? haven't seen him post in a while

in the bushes, just remember, in the bushes. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Mike.... I had to cancel the DirectTV order...

I used this website http://www.dishpointer.com/ to see if I could see ANY of the satellites in the southwest sky and the way my apartment building is set up like a backward L and I am in the corner there would be NO way I would be able to see the DirectTV satellites... I am so pissed I got an awesome deal and now I HAVE to go with Comcast :(

thanks for the help

they can't roof mount? i've seen dishes facing in other than SW direction. ever seen when people have two dishes on a pole? one is facing another direction.

no prob. on canceling, i was just looking to help ya out.

they can't roof mount? i've seen dishes facing in other than SW direction. ever seen when people have two dishes on a pole? one is facing another direction.

no prob. on canceling, i was just looking to help ya out.

they can't roof mount it because I will be living on the 2nd floor of a 16 floor building :(

• Downvote 7

they can't roof mount it because I will be living on the 2nd floor of a 16 floor building :(

fios is second best, is that available?

yeah so found a place in the 850R where someone hit my bumper... not sure when... it has a very slight crease I am so pissed

I HARDLY drive her and when I do someone does this and does not leave a note... are you fucking kidding me?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

yeah so found a place in the 850R where someone hit my bumper... not sure when... it has a very slight crease I am so pissed

I HARDLY drive her and when I do someone does this and does not leave a note... are you fucking kidding me?

sucks man.

yeah the only thing I could think of is when I was driver her around on the weekend... it is not BAD but I will deff have to fix it later :angry:

• Downvote 4