Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

khax you better keep the 70 if its bent rod they would only need to take the pan off right?

volvospeed wont be the same without you lol.

anyways ill be driving 6 hours tomorrow on a throttle body hose with a hole the size of a half dollar in it. I hit 13 psi on the stock ecu with the bcs today with it duct taped up :lol:

^Saint = Cool

Twilight = Gay

Anyways... It's 4am and I'm still not done studying for my statics exam... Oh well fuck it, i'm going to bed.

Can't say I'm really missing it...

well you missed it when you picked up the car :lol:

I have been out of town since Thurs so I am out of the loop also

• Downvote 6

khax you better keep the 70 if its bent rod they would only need to take the pan off right?

volvospeed wont be the same without you lol.

anyways ill be driving 6 hours tomorrow on a throttle body hose with a hole the size of a half dollar in it. I hit 13 psi on the stock ecu with the bcs today with it duct taped up :lol:

yeah i'm gonna hold onto it awhile and continue to look at my options. there's way too much working stuff in that car to let it go. and the pegs... :(

anyway, just got home form the orthodontist and now i'm all depressed. i thought my teeth looked alright how they are now but i saw pictures of them right after i got my braces off and i feel all shitty now. i wish my retainers still fit.

If anybody knows the best way to ship wheels, could they please PM me some information on how to do so?! Thanks in advance!

If anybody knows the best way to ship wheels, could they please PM me some information on how to do so?! Thanks in advance!

DHL or Greyhound freight

• Downvote 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ez8v-uUI50

:lol:

is that french their talking? either way pretty funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090601/od_nm/us_swiss_car_odd

wouldnt want this to happen to me...cool!...but still wouldnt want it to happen

:lol::lol:

i wish you didn't live so far away :( once i know more i might be in a position to talk to danny about it but we'll have to see.

pretty sure it's a bent rod though. i still need to take a video but from talking with adam and what i know about it it seems to be what it is.. so obviously that's bad. shop wanted $600 to take off the fucking head just to know for sure what's wrong. as of now it's sitting in my driveway.

if you plan to replace the engine, you can just drive on the bent rod. just put towing coverage on your insurance :lol: try seafoaming it just for kicks.