Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ez8v-uUI50

:lol:

that was staged

besides the bitch who takes his shirt off slaps the guy? pus

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I just got back from the veterinarian ER where I had to leave my dog for emergency surgery :(

I hope is going to be ok. He had a bunch of bladder stones in him, one of which was stuck in his urethra and caused his bladder to become distended.

:(

I just got back from the veterinarian ER where I had to leave my dog for emergency surgery :(

I hope is going to be ok. He had a bunch of bladder stones in him, one of which was stuck in his urethra and caused his bladder to become distended.

:(

:( sorry to hear that man. my mom had to take in one of our cats this morning cause his paw is all messed up and huge and swollen. he had to get xrays and stuff but your dog sounds a lot worse :( good luck dude.

3585721723_33be9c8e56_b.jpg

we have the same taste in cars..

• Downvote 1

so called the Ford dealership to get a price on a change of transmission fluid for the GF Focus as it is recommended for 30,000 miles.

Guy says $160 for a flush. I asked him how about changing it out? He said they do not do that just a flush. I said Ok does that include changing the filter by dropping the pan, he says no. I ask him how they do the flush then... he did not know. I asked cant I just remove the trans cooler line and pump it out and refill he says he does not know.... I asked how much to change the trans filter and he said $165. I asked again how they do the trans flush and he would not tell me because he is not a tech... so I said how much to change the filter out and do the trans flush since he might have to drop the trans pan anyways? he said $325. So I said what if the flush requires you to already drop the pan... you are charging me $130 more for labor just to replace the filter which is already assessable. He then got rough and said.. sir I have no idea.. I am not a tech... so I asked to be transferred to a tech... I wait... I wait... he picks up and says no one is answering so I ask if he could give me another service rep that knows how they do it... he says no... I ask for his name... I get it... he asks if he can do anything else for me.. I say I have it covered now.

wtf

$5.10 for 1qt of Mercon V fluid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

If anybody knows the best way to ship wheels, could they please PM me some information on how to do so?! Thanks in advance!

i shipped my bare persus (16") to pa for about 80 total. I just got some boxes bubble wrap and paper and sent them ups

is that french their talking? either way pretty funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090601/od_nm/us_swiss_car_odd

wouldnt want this to happen to me...cool!...but still wouldnt want it to happen

They're not talking french.

Could be Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, all basically the same language.

chinese owns hummer now, lol

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/GM-to-sell-Hummer-to-Chinese-apf-15418721.html?.v=48

chinese owns hummer now, lol

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/GM-to-sell-Hummer-to-Chinese-apf-15418721.html?.v=48

Lane said a lack of new products and the recession figured into the Hummer equation much more than last year's runup in gasoline prices. "I haven't had a single owner complain about mileage. Nobody buys a Hummer because of the gas. You don't buy a vehicle for $60,000 and worry about the price of gas."

:hugefacepalm:

Fucking retards they deservce to go under.

They make all shitty vehicales anyhow

Hmm, if China owns Hummer, there's gonna have to be a new supplier for military vehicles, as the Pentagon refuses to buy military equipment from Communist countries. This happened earlier this year at work with laptops from a company that was sold to China, all were destroyed.