Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

i am

:lol: i would be too. stupid people piss me off.

and justin i vote nehy. but i am not khax so lol

I just got back from the veterinarian ER where I had to leave my dog for emergency surgery :(

I hope is going to be ok. He had a bunch of bladder stones in him, one of which was stuck in his urethra and caused his bladder to become distended.

:(

The surgery went well, hopefully my dog can come home tomorrow :)

The surgery went well, hopefully my dog can come home tomorrow :)

Better stock up on peanut butter!

• Downvote 1

Hmm, if China owns Hummer, there's gonna have to be a new supplier for military vehicles, as the Pentagon refuses to buy military equipment from Communist countries. This happened earlier this year at work with laptops from a company that was sold to China, all were destroyed.

So the Company that Made the Laptops was sold to China, so all the existing laptops were destroyed? I understand not purchasing new ones from a Communist country, but why destroy and then replace the existing ones, that were already paid for when the Manufacturer was not Communist based?

So the Company that Made the Laptops was sold to China, so all the existing laptops were destroyed? I understand not purchasing new ones from a Communist country, but why destroy and then replace the existing ones, that were already paid for when the Manufacturer was not Communist based?

maybe it has something to do with our bodily fluids and fluoride in our water... just a guess.

looks good to me ;)

agreed theres guys who like older chicks and theres guys who only like chicks there age and youger.

I am all for the Milfs untill I get that age then younger :lol:

30-45ish = awsome

Phenom II X2 550 BE overclocked to 4ghz on air cooling and unlocking to quad core... only $105.00

discuss

• Downvote 5

Satisfaction: when chaning a - to a + in your code makes the app work perfectly

Satisfaction: when chaning a - to a + in your code makes the app work perfectly

what are you talking about?

• Downvote 4

nothing, i just fixed something i've been working on all day... 1 little character and :tup:

agreed theres guys who like older chicks and theres guys who only like chicks there age and youger.

I am all for the Milfs untill I get that age then younger :lol:

30-45ish = awsome

hahah for sure dude. i don't know why i like them so much but i do :lol: even my gf knows i like milfs :lol: they're just hot B)

Logged in to pay my credit card and noticed my credit line went up for the second time this month. Fuuuuuccckkkkk!!!! Just what I need...more excuses to spend money.

hahah for sure dude. i don't know why i like them so much but i do :lol: even my gf knows i like milfs :lol: they're just hot B)

Khax ,,,,,,

If your gf is not 10+yrs older then you your doing it wrong, till about 40s

I was 19 she was 33

Enough said ;)

2 yeears of fun :D