Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Logged in to pay my credit card and noticed my credit line went up for the second time this month. Fuuuuuccckkkkk!!!! Just what I need...more excuses to spend money.

Call them up and ask them to reduce the LoC. But I think you have more self control than that.

my finger:

4297_534341942764_46301826_31800674.jpg

WTF

Call them up and ask them to reduce the LoC. But I think you have more self control than that.

depends. if you don't owe a lot. a higher limit can help with your debt/credit to income ratio.

Logged in to pay my credit card and noticed my credit line went up for the second time this month. Fuuuuuccckkkkk!!!! Just what I need...more excuses to spend money.

and i still cant get mine extended even though a have a debit account with the same bank with more than plenty of money. I cant even put my books on my CC :lol:

then don't spend money... :arob:

my bank puts my cc limit up every year around October... just in time for X-mas... but cash is king!

• Downvote 5

I do. Still tempting though...

This is just weird to me though. Last time I had my limit increased was about a year ago and it was because I actually asked for it. Although since then I guess I've had a car payment, utilities, and student loans under my name. ::shrugs::

my finger:

Looks similar to my finger when I cut the end of it off and they reattached it. Sucks.

• Downvote 1

Sooo... running my OS on a RAID 0 with two 160gb 7200 drives... what should the RAID block size be? default is 64k which is fast

not sure if I should go lower... most of my big stuff will go on my 500gig 32mb 7200 single drive

side note: got a bar to take a picture of the GF off their splash front.. haha funny conversation.

• Downvote 5

side note: got a bar to take a picture of the GF off their splash front.. haha funny conversation.

was it a bar on bourbon street?

was it a bar on bourbon street?

no just an Irish pub around here.. she is just with a friend on the main page.

• Downvote 5