Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

More pizzas fit into a minivan. But then back then I didn't have enough money to fill a car with pizza.

hahaha

Ok, so I am pretty pissed off. Went to look at the new place I am moving into on Wed of this week. When I signed the lease I did not see the place because they did not have any floor plans available. I told them I was not comfortable with this but they said the place is exactly like the floor plan and place we are renting.

Well I get there today and not only is it smaller (feels like) but the fucking kitchen is on the right side (they said it would be on the left) the bedroom is on the left (they said it would be on the right)... and the fing walk in closet they said and the floor plan said in the bedroom is about 3 feet deep... the other closet in the hallway is about 1.5 deep when they said it was about 3 feet deep. So pissed off

• Downvote 8

hahaha

Ok, so I am pretty pissed off. Went to look at the new place I am moving into on Wed of this week. When I signed the lease I did not see the place because they did not have any floor plans available. I told them I was not comfortable with this but they said the place is exactly like the floor plan and place we are renting.

Well I get there today and not only is it smaller (feels like) but the fucking kitchen is on the right side (they said it would be on the left) the bedroom is on the left (they said it would be on the right)... and the fing walk in closet they said and the floor plan said in the bedroom is about 3 feet deep... the other closet in the hallway is about 1.5 deep when they said it was about 3 feet deep. So pissed off

OhMyGosh.jpg

That really sucks Davit, I know how you feel tho. When I was buying my condo they showed me the unit next door and I signed for the one I'm in now. But it worked to my advantage a little bit, I liked the mirroed floorplan more.

• Upvote 1

the lip of the wheel and the tire run INTO the fender and car...

airide ....................

or majordumped coilovers :o

Also

Volutions = The New Pegs ;)

voutionsx2005.jpg

voutionsx2006.jpg

ohhh and Heilco springs :D

voutionsx2007.jpg

annnnddddd rubbage

voutionsx2008.jpg

:D

Yeah, I am more pissed that the closets are not the same size as they said and that is huge when you are moving in with a girl :rolleyes:

They are going to call me tomorrow to work something out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

This weather here sucks. Rain for 10 minutes, then sunshine, then more rain, then sun, then more rain... Oh Texas summer.

that was this past weekend for us up here. except it was torrential rain...then nothing.

but we are suppose to peak at around 90F up here in Wisco. which just doesnt seem possible after this winter we had :lol:

I'm interested to see what they are going to "offer" as a resolution...

Yeah, I am more pissed that the closets are not the same size as they said and that is huge when you are moving in with a girl :rolleyes:

They are going to call me tomorrow to work something out.

I'm interested to see what they are going to "offer" as a resolution...

I know what they are going to offer.... "shut the heck up and pay your rent"

I will pay more for more space... so yeah we will see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4