Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

soooooo... turned down a lead position for my client... did not want to spend my 27 year old life working 14 hour days and having a heart attack... so much political bs and reporting... seriously we report our time and metrics in 4 services.

• Downvote 7

Hacking Motronic 4.4 are we?

:P

on another note:

IMG_8461.jpg

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT VOLVO. WTF WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE DESIGNING THESE? WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THEY DIFFERENT? THEY SHOULD BE THE FUCKING SAME. WHY COULDN'T YOU DESIGN A SYMMETRICAL BUMPER?

on another note:

IMG_8461.jpg

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT VOLVO. WTF WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE DESIGNING THESE? WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THEY DIFFERENT? THEY SHOULD BE THE FUCKING SAME. WHY COULDN'T YOU DESIGN A SYMMETRICAL BUMPER?

PWNED

• Downvote 5

Does any one know of a SNES game terminal that includes classics like Super Mario Cart e/t/c. Not looking for a software rom I'd like to give this as a gift to someone

nah there are players that definitely emulate NES games but have yet to see SNES, there are hardware devices that will play the old cartridges, that might be the route i have to go

on another note:

I have three in the garage, all different. Do you want them ? Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send them.

I have three in the garage, all different. Do you want them ? Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send them.

LOL, i got what i need. dropped these parts off at the painter today.