Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Yeah, thankfully I'm a student manager so at least I get 40 hrs/wk. But I went over by two minutes one pay period and my supervisor printed out my time sheet just to show it to me that I went over. :rolleyes:

did you say 'okay' and walk out?

Do you punch in and out or something?

Yeah, pretty much. I was like "And?" The UW schools all share a "clock in/clock out" computer program that we use. So it saves all your time stamps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIKlLvExGnE

^^^ if that really was 1987 someone needs to find that guy now laugh.gif

I should put up my vid of me on slime time live laugh.gif that would get some lolz. Or scan how my brother made it into the local news paper laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif thats an even better one.

edit and here's my new paper weight and pen holder courtesy of justin laugh.gif

a338f629.jpg

if anyone wants one at carlisle let me know it'll only be a few bones or a beer

a338f629.jpg

maybe drill holes into the piston head big enough for pens/pencils to fit in??

My brother was on Slime Time! :lol:

When I do my swap I'm taking apart the motor to save it, looks like I'll have a good use for some of the parts.

My brother was on Slime Time! :lol:

When I do my swap I'm taking apart the motor to save it, looks like I'll have a good use for some of the parts.

I want to make the block into a table or night stand with a piece of glass...

I want to make the block into a table or night stand with a piece of glass...

A whole new style of modern.

I think my "coffee with milk" is about half milk. Fail.

Was out for a bike ride w/ gf yesterday. On the way back, as soon as we got on our street I started riding a little faster. My back had issued the declaration that it was done for the day and I couldn't wait to lie down. I put my bike in the basement and as I'm coming up the stairs, she rolls up and tells me not to leave her alone like that again (I don't think I was more than 25 yards ahead of her). Apparently some guys in a car saw her, rolled by real slow and honking and staring at her. WTF. We don't live in that bad of an area, but we get some real interesting people who pass through. This isn't the first time she's complained about this. Apparently it happens all the time when she goes out for a walk. It's disgusting that she can't go for a walk without being bothered.

What are some good shows anymore?

trailer park boys

law and order crimenal intent

mentalist.

thats the shows i watch.

The only shows I watch on TV is the Sunday night line up (simpsons, cleveland show, family guy, american dad) and the Office, and then I watch modern family on hulu. Everything else on TV looks pretty gay, and I only have channels 1-24.

Last night's family guy was a pretty big disappointment. Hour long episode my ass. That was just a slightly longer regular episode with a bunch of filler at the end.

Last night's family guy was a pretty big disappointment. Hour long episode my ass. That was just a slightly longer regular episode with a bunch of filler at the end.

Yeah, for being their 150th episode or whatever it was, and then having it all stewie and brian, kinda lame. It had its moments though.

maybe in a garage, but in a home, no thx

engine_coffee_table.jpg

A whole new style of modern.

"It's a coffee table windshield"

"But how are we supposed to see it!?!!"

:lol:

Edited by Mesoam