Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Gabe I understand where you're coming from but with the right activities, kids are fine with a little MD in their diet. One thing that I'm pretty firm about though is TV. It's on for maybe 1 hour a day, at best. They know not to ask anymore, unless it's raining outside.

Yeah, I know, I'm sure my kids will eat McDonalds, it won't be, "hey I don't feel like cooking so we're going to McDonald's" though, I'm just trying to sound like a hardass. :lol: TV for sure though will be limited, my parents didn't have rules really pertaining to television, but you bet your ass I will.

All this talk is making me hungry for McD!

That was my lunch yesterday. :lol: But by 4 pm I was starving.... <_<

I eat fast food twice a week. Blood preasure was 117/70 two weeks ago, 171lbs/6ft. It won't kill you, just don't over-do it. For some reason, my digestive system is immune to the fast food rumbles, I call it years of conditioning :lol: I also study the nutrition facts for all fast food places in a never-ending attempt to memorize them all. I'll rarely exceed 1000 calories in my meal, and I avoid things with transfats unless I really want that particular menu item.

I still think the fatasses of America who don't do shit physically, eat 3k calories a day, and end up 400lbs are what caused a panic about the fast food industry. It's cliche, but all in moderation.

That was my lunch yesterday. :lol: But by 4 pm I was starving.... <_<

It's almost lunchtime now too...mmm, what to eat...what to eat....

I still think the fatasses of America who don't do shit physically, eat 3k calories a day, and end up 400lbs are what caused a panic about the fast food industry. It's cliche, but all in moderation.

That's what it's all about, is moderation. It's just that nobody knows what the fuck moderation is.

Edited by gilber33

I used to eat that stuff not that often when I was a kid, a little more when I got older. But like I said before my wife can't eat fast food. But I stopped when I saw the hispanic guy behind the counter eating an ice cream cone then hand it to someone sitting at the drive thru. ohmy.gif So not only do you have to worry about the food being bad for you, you have to worry about where this dudes mouth and hands have been! ph34r.gif It was a good motivator to stop.

So now we cook every night. We just look at it as not wasting money and saving it by cooking at home. wink.gif

I'm preparing meeting notes to discuss why IE6 should not be used for anything thinking ... why does this even need to be said? It should be a non-discussion issue by now. Why isn't it common knowledge that you need to get rid of that gigantic piece of shit? WHY THE FUCK DID MS EXTEND THE END OF LIFE DATE??? ARRGGGGGG

Tell your friends, tell your coworkers... NEVER USE IE6. It sucks, get rid of it. NEVER test in it, NEVER develop it in. If anyone wants reasons, I'll give you plenty.

I'm preparing meeting notes to discuss why IE6 should not be used for anything thinking ... why does this even need to be said? It should be a non-discussion issue by now. Why isn't it common knowledge that you need to get rid of that gigantic piece of stuff? WHY THE monkey DID MS EXTEND THE END OF LIFE DATE??? ARRGGGGGG

Tell your friends, tell your coworkers... NEVER USE IE6. It sucks, get rid of it. NEVER test in it, NEVER develop it in. If anyone wants reasons, I'll give you plenty.

You're preaching to the choir. I've know that since Win 3.0. :P

so if I bought some 850 turbo... could i stick on my 16t (from 02 c70)? i still have my downpipe.

so if I bought some 850 turbo... could i stick on my 16t (from 02 c70)? i still have my downpipe.

Did you get the white one in Temple Hills?

I've run in to a terrible problem. Because I should never have encountered it; it's terrible for my body.

I'm concerned my neighbors will be annoyed by having to listen to my music.

I'm wearing closed headphones.

:lol:

Oh, and in less happy news, I think I may have re-herniated my disc.

Doing my usual at the gym, trying to be safe/smart about it too, heavy shooting pains down my left leg when I was done. That was Wednesday. Still dealing with it today, heavy shootings, weak left leg, and lost dexterity in my foot. All aboard the fail boat. Doctor's appointment on Thursday.

zomg kittah! :lol:

bowled for the first time since april, bowled a 98, 158, 157. quite happy with that performance

zomg kittah! :lol:

bowled for the first time since april, bowled a 98, 158, 157. quite happy with that performance

So You like to play with "balls" eh? :P J/K Tom :)