Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

A tow truck wouldn't be even able to get in the garage without the apartment letting them in. If its not gone by 1 all the valve cores are coming out and it'll have to be towed. Seriously this same car has done this to me 3 times WTF don't you understand about don't park there?

It's the same car all 3 times? That asshole needs to be taught a lesson ASAP.

How do you get in the garage? RFID wand? Key code? Just meet the tow-truck at the gate and open it for him. He'll be happy to collect the car :lol:

It's the same car all 3 times? That asshole needs to be taught a lesson ASAP.

How do you get in the garage? RFID wand? Key code? Just meet the tow-truck at the gate and open it for him. He'll be happy to collect the car :lol:

some magnetic do-hickey thats stuck to my windshield...I agree hopefully the person i yelled at was pissed off enough at me yelling at them that something will be done. I hate seeing this trend but kids my age are assholes.

John, I agree you need to teach them a lesson. F-that car up! Either damage it or just fool around with it. Like wax the windows, potato in the tailpipe or like you said valve core. Or if you really want to make your point poo on the hood and smear it into the intake vents, should smell nice this winter. ph34r.gif

Then to prevent that, since you and your friend have each other keys you guys should park in the first spot so no one can park in behind you. Problem solved... wink.gif

Get some traffic cones, spray paint them with stencilled letters of the apartment company or "no parking", and you'll never be blocked again.

I think you should wedge a few construction type staples under each and every tire. That will let them all lose air slowly and at that random and totally inconvenient time the owner will have a bunch of flats. :lol:

I know trouble, take it from me. B)

dave, i'm starting to think your made out of paper mache'. something is always broken, hurt. etc.

Go to Lowe's, buy 1000' of Duck brand pallet wrap (like saran wrap on steroids) for $20 and wrap that car up nice 'n snug. They'll spend at least 30 mins cutting the pallet wrap off 1 layer at a time. Ask me how I know laugh.giflaugh.gif

dave, i'm starting to think your made out of paper mache'. something is always broken, hurt. etc.

Or may be a little bit of this too:

Attention-Flags.jpg