Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

LLLOOOOLLLLL

-social-facepalm-1308872702.jpg

• Upvote 2

I got a job today :) start training monday. AT&T business solutions center.

feels so good to have a job again. been a long time since i've had a job :lol:

I worked in Tier III support at AT&T for nearly a year. Hated my life. Ask Drew (Dongle)...except he was Customer Service so he probably hated his life more than me. :lol:

Is it a call center job?

I worked in Tier III support at AT&T for nearly a year. Hated my life. Ask Drew (Dongle)...except he was Customer Service so he probably hated his life more than me. :lol:

Is it a call center job?

yeah it's call center. i know i'm not going to love it, but having sent out about 40 resumés within the past week alone, this was the only response. it's money, and i will stick with this until i find something better. ultimately i'm looking for something administration related in the medical field. drug rehab is what i'm aiming for but anything in allied health.

a job is a job no matter how shitty it may be :lol:

Anyone know the factory size positive power cable? The larger one on the 850. 2 or 4 gauge I'm thinking. :unsure:

0 guage or GTFO

• Downvote 3

0 guage or GTFO

14'' drilldo or gtfo

wait...

• Upvote 1

yeah it's call center. i know i'm not going to love it, but having sent out about 40 resumés within the past week alone, this was the only response. it's money, and i will stick with this until i find something better. ultimately i'm looking for something administration related in the medical field. drug rehab is what i'm aiming for but anything in allied health.

Congrats man. It pays the bills, gives you some spending money, and allows you to look around.

Idk why but this made me laugh a lot.

297278_799950620584_20312945_39101447_99

• Upvote 2

297278_799950620584_20312945_39101447_99

Counselor Troy must have had lots of free time to Knit up all those Hats...

• Upvote 1

Oh I know...which is why I took the job in the first place. Still gotta keep sending out the resume's! Once you get past hourly and on to salary at AT&T it's not too bad.

0 guage or GTFO

Do you actaully know that or are you posting to post? Because justus, who's has relocated his batter to the trunk, knows its not 0 gauge.

16 or 32? maybe it'd be good to hold on to em?

Do you actaully know that or are you posting to post? Because justus, who's has relocated his batter to the trunk, knows its not 0 gauge.

Having replaced all my positive cables I'm going to give a best guess of 4 gauge.

Having replaced all my positive cables I'm going to give a best guess of 4 gauge.

So sounds like it's somewhere between two and four. :( If I took a picture of it, do you think people would be able to figure it out a little bit better, or would that not help?

So sounds like it's somewhere between two and four. :( If I took a picture of it, do you think people would be able to figure it out a little bit better, or would that not help?

I would just gather your parts man. If it's either 2 or 4 the dist. block you buy will accept either one.