Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

I've never seen this before!!!! Sorry for the crappy pic, it was the best I could do at the time.

Looks like crap IMO.

2hykncx.jpg

Been in the formula shop from 9- now (12:15) on 4 hours of sleep.

Since joining formula I realized my sleep has been cut down tremendously. Like a total of 30-35 hours a week and I actually loose sleep from thursday-sunday. My body has to hate me.

Might be time to leave and grab a beer. Tomorrow I finally get some time to my car/motor :)

should i get the iphone 4s? been reading mixed reviews about the battery... anybody have it and have some opinions?

My friends love reminding me how i locked myself in a 5x4 ft bathroom over halloween weekend .. Thats not that sad part ... It took me almost an hour to find my way out... In my defense it was pitch black and i wasnt able to legaly drive...

My friends love reminding me how i locked myself in a 5x4 ft bathroom over halloween weekend .. Thats not that sad part ... It took me almost an hour to find my way out... In my defense it was pitch black and i wasnt able to legaly drive...

Ummmm.....

Ok? Did u get hacked by some spamm? lol

• Downvote 1

I seen your face-plant and riase you a, WTF?!

aefd61b1-90a6-14a0.jpg

I see your comically placed horse and raise you a fundamental law of nature:

Tsnbm.jpg

Ummmm.....

I think he just hit the post button one to many times.

I see your comically placed horse and raise you a fundamental law of nature:

Tsnbm.jpg

I see your undamental law of nature and raise you a 99%.

xmk5so.jpg

Edited by fivex84

Ummmm.....

nope was on me phone and it posted twicesicles.. i did lock myself in a bathroom for almost an hour... ha

nope was on me phone and it posted twicesicles.. i did lock myself in a bathroom for almost an hour... ha

:lol: alright, I saw some spam post something close to that a month ago.

How did you manage to do that?

should i get the iphone 4s? been reading mixed reviews about the battery... anybody have it and have some opinions?

I have one and I had no issues with the battery and have since updated to iOS 5.0.1 and it improved a bit more. I was getting 36 hrs with mixed usage and music playing most of the day..now I am at 48hrs and battery is currently at 65% since the update. Before I used the phone I deactivated the "auto timezone" function. supposedly this is what one of the culprits was. FWIW I love the phone..I have even found Siri to be useful multiple times already. Call reception is great, NO dropped calls..