Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

I haven't taken the train in over ten years and I'm now remembering why that is the case. 3:15am departure sucks ass. Got 1 hour of sleep so far. The lights never turn off and the seats are mega uncomfortable. Yay.

I haven't taken the train in over ten years and I'm now remembering why that is the case. 3:15am departure sucks ass. Got 1 hour of sleep so far. The lights never turn off and the seats are mega uncomfortable. Yay.

Waaambulance.jpg
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Train to where? I fucking love the Metro North. Only thing I don't like is last train on Sat's is 2am and if I'm in the city that is not late enough. The new trains are like going from an 850 to an s60 :lol:

Train to where? I fucking love the Metro North. Only thing I don't like is last train on Sat's is 2am and if I'm in the city that is not late enough. The new trains are like going from an 850 to an s60 :lol:

Boston then to Concord, NH.

If you're gonna wambulance me, at least use the original image.

Agreed. Rode the Amtrak a couple months ago and what would normally be a 2-2.5 hour drive turned into 5 hours. Empty dining car (except for 1 table) and they STILL make you sit with them. No power outlets. Rabble rabble rabble...

If you're gonna wambulance me, at least use the original image.

nah, message was received.

I had no idea the train ran up to Concord. That's about 20 min from where I got snowmobiling

It doesn't. Taking the god forsaken bus from boston to concord. Hour drive, shouldn't be too bad. Dude next to me wreaks of BO though.

Dave, at least i didnt spit in anyones face, right?

• Upvote 1

It doesn't. Taking the god forsaken bus from boston to concord. Hour drive, shouldn't be too bad. Dude next to me wreaks of BO though.

Dave, at least i didnt spit in anyones face, right?

no idea if you have.

. Dude next to me wreaks of BO though.

I suggest you make a casual reference with regard to his hygiene

This just in!

Confirmation.

Kevin.

oh boy I have titties!

o7sla.jpg

• Upvote 2