Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

246454_10150978570098486_722021949_n.jpg

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note,

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/22/next-up-on-al-qaeda-hit-list-the-wests-freedom-loving-trees/

http://wildfiretoday...rson-in-the-us/

Wonder if this has anything to do with any of the fires in CO.... Makes me very nervous.

Hate to say it, but I think firefighters are going to be doing a lot more racial profiling.

Edited by survolvo

You know, I haven't been excited to see any movie based on commercials in a loonnnng time. And the first time I saw the Ted commercials, I thought wtf.... wahlberg took that part? NO WAY! Then I saw the late-night full length commercial, and now I'm actually looking forward to it.

Watch the full length uncensored Youtube commercial. Some great parts in there that they can't air on TV

maybe i'm alone... but, meh.

and maybe it's just the trailer -- i do try to avoid them. I'll still watch it and probably like it...

how do i cool my room 4 degrees w/out turning down the AC....problem is my roommate who, while i'm wearing shorts and maybe no shirt, is in pants and a hoodie...

I'm considering water cooling my PC, which i believe is what is kicking my room up those few degrees, but looking for other, cheaper options.

how do i cool my room 4 degrees w/out turning down the AC....problem is my roommate who, while i'm wearing shorts and maybe no shirt, is in pants and a hoodie...

I'm considering water cooling my PC, which i believe is what is kicking my room up those few degrees, but looking for other, cheaper options.

kick his dumbass out.

maybe next year i'll live alone but for now (especially after just signing a lease), i'm stuck with his skinny ass :lol:

he's a friend, and has been my roommate for years... it was a big problem in the last apartment, this one is slightly better... but i could use just those 4 degrees...

wow... pants and a hoodie in anything over 70 is terrible...

shorts all year round baby!

• Upvote 2