Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

If your a BG freak

hmmm hadn't heard about this... wiki'd it and SyFy will be showing it as a movie... I think i might prefer that option to ten 12-minute clips

Picked up some bottled water for the wife and on the way home saw a BMW with a TRD sticker....

:huh: :wacko:

Guess it was "Really Bad Body Kit" Day yesterday.......

photo2.jpgphoto1.jpg

The Jetta's side skirts and lip looked even worse...wish I had gotten a picture.

Got to take a spin in a brand new Chrysler 300C SRT today. Holy crap that was an awesome ride. I went to the Nashville auto show today and they were doing test drives. Flying through downtown Nashville listening to 470 horsepower sing was quite an experience. Chrysler is really stepping up their game.

Got to take a spin in a brand new Chrysler 300C SRT today. Holy crap that was an awesome ride. I went to the Nashville auto show today and they were doing test drives. Flying through downtown Nashville listening to 470 horsepower sing was quite an experience. Chrysler is really stepping up their game.

you must be excited.

• Upvote 3

I took the 240 out of the garage on Friday... it squeals when going forward and sounds like a dolphin when turning... what now? :lol:

you must be excited.

Stupid iPhone app lol.

Yeah Kevin, chrysler's old 5 speed... wonder how long it'll hold up.

The director of the CIA and Elmo both get caught in affairs the same week and resign, coincidence, or not?

• Upvote 1

Apparently, even the CIA couldn't keep everything secret.

His new book is called All In. Coincidence, or not ?